Thread: Ferguson Named Starter For The 2007 Season

Ferguson Named Starter For The 2007 Season

Jets | Ferguson named starter for 2007 season
    Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:19:08 -0800

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini has said LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson is the team's starter for the 2007 season heading into training camp. "D'Brickashaw was drafted fourth overall and proved to be a very average player last season and so he'll be the starter moving into camp," Mangini said.

SAR I

lol, christ

little bored today, SAR?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Douche-Bag

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet
    Douche-Bag
    He's a Jet. Come on; show him more support than that. Not his fault we took him so high. Give him a break.

SAR I

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini has said LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson is the team's starter for the 2007 season heading into training camp. "D'Brickashaw was drafted fourth overall and proved to be a very average player last season and so he'll be the starter moving into camp," Mangini said.

SAR I
    LOL. One of your better efforts, I feel!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He's a Jet. Come on; show him more support than that. Not his fault we took him so high. Give him a break.

SAR I
    Sometimes you're funny.

This just happens to not be one of those times.

Leinart sucks BTW

I guess SAR felt nobody was paying him much attention today.

Veteran
    Goshdarnidjitgaloot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet
    Sometimes you're funny.

This just happens to not be one of those times.

Leinart sucks BTW
    Very interesting to see everyone in here clamoring for every scrub, overpriced free agent to hit the market when we could have drafted one 11 months ago.

If you polled 31 NFL GM's, I'd bet 30 of them would say, without question, that they'd rather have Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler under center in New York than Chad Pennington.

SAR I

SAR I
    What I like about SAR I is the full range of humor types he is adept at. This one is very subtle. They dont all have to be over the top. I give this one like an 8.5.

Very interesting to see everyone in here clamoring for every scrub, overpriced free agent to hit the market when we could have drafted one 11 months ago.

If you polled 31 NFL GM's, I'd bet 30 of them would say, without question, that they'd rather have Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler under center in New York than Chad Pennington.

SAR I

I'd rather have Jay Cutler, anyway. So far Leinart is just a pretty boy with no guts.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    What I like about SAR I is the full range of humor types he is adept at. This one is very subtle. They dont all have to be over the top. I give this one like an 8.5.

I really liked his thread last night that was wrongfully merged.

All League

this was deemed to be garbage????

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    this was deemed to be garbage????

Seems that way. This was actually more annoying than funny.

All Pro
    I give this one a B+ .

This is the offseason. I thought this thread had potential and it was funny and better than a "3rd string kicker just got cut, do you think the Jets should sign him" thread.