Thread: OT: BBC Reported Collapse of WTC Bldg 7, 20 minutes before it OCCURED!!!

Jets Insider VIP

OT: BBC Reported Collapse of WTC Bldg 7, 20 minutes before it OCCURED!!!

Just had to put this out here. this is a link!!!

http://mediamonarchy.blogspot.com/20...23min-too.html

Hall Of Fame
    Think maybe they just got buildings mixed up?

Or do you think BBC knocked it over?

Obviously the BBC was part of the conspiracy! If you're going to kill 3,000 of your own people, bringing foreign television reporters into the plot is essential.

All Pro

Although there is no clock or time stamp on the footage, the source claims the report was given at 4:57pm EST, 23 minutes before Building 7 collapsed at 5:20pm.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by scrizzy
    Obviously the BBC was part of the conspiracy! If you're going to kill 3,000 of your own people, bringing foreign television reporters into the plot is essential.
    Of course! That's the genius of it all.

Although there is no clock or time stamp on the footage, the source claims the report was given at 4:57pm EST, 23 minutes before Building 7 collapsed at 5:20pm.
    How convenient.

Jets Insider VIP
    WARNING: Below is the WTC 7 pictured during the collapse of the Twin Towers. If you do not wish to look at it...go down the page and skip my post.

Does that look like the same shape?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    WARNING: Below is the WTC 7 pictured during the collapse of the Twin Towers. If you do not wish to look at it...go down the page and skip my post.
    I read this thread to mock the conspiracy theory poster - but what is your post about? I don't get it...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WWalker85
    I read this thread to mock the conspiracy theory poster - but what is your post about? I don't get it...
    To see if the building in the background looks like the WTC 7. Duh.

Hall Of Fame
    In before the move to the Politics Board

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    To see if the building in the background looks like the WTC 7. Duh.

9/11 conspiracy theories are getting old.

christ, this is retarded. Go talk to Tanginius in the Political Forum, he'll love this nonsense.

DUMP.

Towers 2 and 1 came down several hours before World trade 7. I remember the news reports saying they expected 7 to come down as well. Maybe the news reporters confused will come down with have come down.

Now if they announced that towers 1 and 2 were hit 20 minutes before it happened then you might have something there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by scrizzy
    I take the PATH over quite often and those folks handing out flyers can be very annoying.

Jets Insider VIP
    I find it simply amazing that not one of the posters who mocked my original post had the balls to go and view the actual BBC broadcast and then tell me that it was nonsense.

As one who was a victim of the attacks of 9/11 I find it very revealing that some are more bothered by the fact that people are pointing out discrepancies and not by the fact that a building such as Tower 7 has never before in the history of the planet collapsed as a result of fire!!!! But why bother with the facts!!!! Good Grief!!!