Thread: could jets still strade vilma for #2

could jets still strade vilma for #2

just cause the jets got thomas jones doesnt mean they wont try for the #2. the jets could get cj. think vilma is still possibly trade bait?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine
    just cause the jets got thomas jones doesnt mean they wont try for the #2. the jets could get cj. think vilma is still possibly trade bait?
    Not happening.

Veteran
    And replace our BEST LB with who?
    DUMP THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fanatic
    And replace our BEST LB with who?
    DUMP THIS!!!
    Vilma is better than Bryan Thomas?

Vilma was our worst LB last year......by far.

Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine

Yes, I think the Lions would take that trade as Vilma is seen in many circles as a faster Raymond Lewis........However........I like the idea being waylayed around here with giving up Dewayne Robertson and a fourth round pick in 2008 for Clevelands number three overall pick. Romeo Crennel has knowledge of Dewayne Robertson from his Patriot days and knows the double and triple teams this guy takes on play after play. I think Tanny will talk Crennel into this deal. At worst we may have to give up a conditional pick 3rd round pick along with Robertson to get that overall 3 and select Calvin Johnson.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    Yes, I think the Lions would take that trade as Vilma is seen in many circles as a faster Raymond Lewis........However........I like the idea being waylayed around here with giving up Dewayne Robertson and a fourth round pick in 2008 for Clevelands number three overall pick. Romeo Crennel has knowledge of Dewayne Robertson from his Patriot days and knows the double and triple teams this guy takes on play after play. I think Tanny will talk Crennel into this deal. At worst we may have to give up a conditional pick 3rd round pick along with Robertson to get that overall 3 and select Calvin Johnson.

Frank

lol your sick if you think its going to be a 4th that we don't even have or a 3rd...its going to take our 25th and mabey one of our seconds

if we are dealing Vilma i think it would just be vilma and our 25

Plus Cleveland runs a 3-4..the whole reason we are trading them is because we don't think they fit

Det is more likely because they run a 4-3 which is what vilma and dewayne thrive in

All League
    Dump, will never happen, plus who fills LB?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine51
    Dump, will never happen, plus who fills LB?
    then how ould it have happened before just 2 days ago. the jets didnt lose any lbs

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets69
    lol your sick if you think its going to be a 4th that we don't even have or a 3rd...its going to take our 25th and mabey one of our seconds

if we are dealing Vilma i think it would just be vilma and our 25

Plus Cleveland runs a 3-4..the whole reason we are trading them is because we don't think they fit

Det is more likely because they run a 4-3 which is what vilma and dewayne thrive in

4th in 2008 douche bag...READ THE FING POST.

Moga

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga

Frank
    You are dreaming. Cleveland's pick would cost the Jets Robertson, a 1st and 2nd round pick

Quote Originally Posted by KoolJet
    Vilma is better than Bryan Thomas?

Vilma was our worst LB last year......by far.

Worst? Huh?

Is there a Jonathan Wilma on the team cause it looked like this person was talking about Jonathan Vilma being the WORST LB on the team last year.