Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: Hottest G/F, Wife, Grandma, MILF, etc...

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963

    Hottest G/F, Wife, Grandma, MILF, etc...

    Ok, guys. It's that time of year again. We are in that point between F/A and the Draft. AND, Yes, I am a disciple of SAR I's. Post your pics NOW!

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Posts
    2,436
    Hottest grandma?

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    398
    let me see them GILFS

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Sooth told me to tell you guys if anyone post any sort of hot grandma pictures you will be immediatley banned for 5 1/2 hours.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,000
    This thread could get out of hand quickly...

  6. #6

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it

    I warned ya. See you at 4;49.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it
    LOL...I think we need another Lori pic to get this thread started right...I'll post my gf after

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fifty one
    I warned ya. See you at 4;49.
    No, you said "any sort of HOT grandma pictures"

    Wait - are you saying Estelle Getty does it for you?

    Wait again - PLEASE don't answer that, I don't want to know . . .

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it
    No, you said "any sort of HOT grandma pictures"

    Wait - are you saying Estelle Getty does it for you?

    Wait again - PLEASE don't answer that, I don't want to know . . .
    Wait a sec I have to put down the jergins..... What was the question?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89
    LOL...I think we need another Lori pic to get this thread started right...I'll post my gf after
    Really??? I've posted many pics. You post 1, and I'll post another!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    I have no good hot pics of the misses on the computer. Only the wedding pics.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanohio
    Really??? I've posted many pics. You post 1, and I'll post another!
    True...alright let me look for a good one.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanohio
    Ok, guys. It's that time of year again. We are in that point between F/A and the Draft. AND, Yes, I am a disciple of SAR I's. Post your pics NOW!
    Lori!!

    Wait a second, what was the question again??

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    Lori!!

    Wait a second, what was the question again??
    YEP,.........I'm asking for ALL FEMALE pics to be shown HERE! This board needs some LOVIN! Common JETS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    Here's one from her birthday...she likes to show off her "assets"


  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89
    Here's one from her birthday...she likes to show off her "assets"

    Nice!! A little closer would be better!

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963
    Common guys, 182 Views and only 1 pic??????????

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,570
    Can someone walk me thru how to post a picture? It's way above me.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Can someone walk me thru how to post a picture? It's way above me.
    Find a pic you want to use on your comp...find a place to upload it to the internet...I use imagebeaver.com because you don't have to sign up hit the browse button double click the pic you want ...then after you upload you copy the link that says forum I believe and past it in the reply box here...simple

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us