Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Y?

  1. #1

    Y?

    Why do so many Pats Fans have a account on this website it's cause Brady is too gayy.
    Last edited by ColesIsGod; 03-08-2007 at 08:34 PM. Reason: none

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,426
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesIsGod
    Y do so many patriots fans have an account on this website i'll tell u y Its Cause Brady Is too damn Gayy

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    517
    Haha, love your avatar.

  4. #4
    What's up with all the Penguins?

  5. #5
    I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy.. but stuff like this is just immature.

    DUMP.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-08-2007 at 08:36 PM.

  6. #6
    Looks like someone's a little obsessed with Tom Brady.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Looks like someone's a little obsessed with Tom Brady.
    y do u like him?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy.. but stuff like this is just immature.

    DUMP.
    And playyed out..

    It's like the same mindset that thinks L.A Gears have mind blowing technology..

  9. #9
    ?

    Tx, is this you?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    And playyed out..

    It's like the same mindset that thinks L.A Gears have mind blowing technology..
    It was mind blowing technology for 6 years old.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,133
    It's because they have to talk to Jet fans to a an intelligent conformation. Pats fans are mostly under 12 band wagoneers, or latent Homosexuals in man love with Brady bunch. Not that there's anything wrong with that

  12. #12
    I'm sure there are plenty of annoying Jet followers on the Pat's boards who post how gay Tom Brady is all day.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild
    It's because they have to talk to Jet fans to a an intelligent conformation. Pats fans are mostly under 12 band wagoneers, or latent Homosexuals in man love with Brady bunch. Not that there's anything wrong with that
    People with glass houses.....

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesIsGod
    Why do so many Pats Fans have a account on this website it's cause Brady is too gayy.


    Time to grow up

    dump this

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guayaquil, Ecuador
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy.. but stuff like this is just immature.
    You mean as immature as grown men obssesed with a team and post messages on message board?
    I love this place, but I know better to know that the act of grown man obssesed with a team poosting a message board website is somewhat immature as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us