Thread: Board.

Board.

The last 4-5 Thread titles have shown me one thing....this Board is Dead right now !!...there is nothing going on and people are reaching for things to talk about...I mean "How old were you when you got married"...is that the best we can do ??.....The Jets need to sign someone quick to get this thing back on track !!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King
    The last 4-5 Thread titles have shown me one thing....this Board is Dead right now !!...there is nothing going on and people are reaching for things to talk about...I mean "How old were you when you got married"...is that the best we can do ??.....The Jets need to sign someone quick to get this thing back on track !!
    You mean boRED. And its 115am on a Saturday. What do u expect to be goin on? People should be out or sleeping. Im stuck at work, whats your nite contain?

Veteran
    Speaking of the board being dead...

All Pro
    I would have to admit there are some more needs that have to be filled and all of the answer are not from the draft.I guess they are waiting for cheaper options or last minute waives .

Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    You mean boRED. And its 115am on a Saturday. What do u expect to be goin on? People should be out or sleeping. Im stuck at work, whats your nite contain?
    I just got in from being out partying and this is the crap I have to look at...I guess you've got nothing to offer but maybe someone else does....

Veteran
    I just got in from being out partying and this is the crap I have to look at...I guess you've got nothing to offer but maybe someone else does....
    Nothing to offer, go to sleep

Veteran
    Dude, its not a monday afternoon its a Saturday night. Sorry for you not everyone wants to spend there night posting interesting things for you to read after a hard night of partying.

Theres only so much we can rehash the same old topics....Like I'm sure I could start a Pennington thread, or someone can bring up something about the draft, but these things have been discussed so much that it kinda gets old at this point.

Welcome to the offseason, the NFL has its moments the first few days of Free Agency and the NFL Draft time, but theres really not much else to talk about the rest of the time.

What's next "How big is your member" thread.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    Theres only so much we can rehash the same old topics....Like I'm sure I could start a Pennington thread, or someone can bring up something about the draft, but these things have been discussed so much that it kinda gets old at this point.

Welcome to the offseason, the NFL has its moments the first few days of Free Agency and the NFL Draft time, but theres really not much else to talk about the rest of the time.
    i think it's about time for another pennington thread.

All Pro

I guess you did not lucky its 12:22 am and the party is over

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80
    i think it's about time for another pennington thread.
    Done.

SAR I