Thread: To Whom This May Concern.....

Post To Whom This May Concern.....

I'm not going to start off cheesy like; It's great to be back, I didn't even ask to be back, I just want to get one thing straight here....

Last month I was banned for posting my friend's, RA The Rugged Man, music video. In no way , was I trying to offend anyone or try to express any type of racial message to the public. I was just showing some people my friend's rap video because there were plenty of music threads during the time (I don't even listen to rap).
    I even put an "EXTREMELY OT" warning and a "For Mature Audience Only" disclaimer on the page. I thought we were all adults here and that we could all handle the harmless music video.

Anyways, I am sorry.

-Jet Genius

(dump as soon as you want)

Jets Insider VIP
    I liked when he shot his own brain.

nice to have you back JG. come around the draft forum sometime..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Genius
    I thought we were all adults here and that we could all handle the harmless music video.
    That was your first mistake.

i never saw it.......can i find it on google?

stop being a drama queen, no one cares

Any man forgets his number spends the night in the box. These here spoons, you keep with ya. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playin' grab-ass or fightin' in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playin' grab-ass or fightin' in the building spends a night in the box. First bell is at five minutes of eight...Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends a night in the box. There's no smokin' in the prone position in bed. If you smoke, you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smokin' in the prone position in bed spends the night in the box. You'll get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top and the top sheet on the bottom. The bottom sheet you turn into the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box. No one will sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sittin' on the bunks spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. Any man loud-talkin' spends a night in the box. You got questions, you come to me...Any man don't keep order spends a night in the box.

must've benn the "i shoulda never" video.......

if you put a link to it in your original post they probably banned you because it was pretty porographic.......

People are very sensitive on this board. Remember when our winning streak was broke because people didnt want me to put pictures of dead animals of the opposing teams we were playing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    must've benn the "i shoulda never" video.......

if you put a link to it in your original post they probably banned you because it was pretty porographic.......
    That's true and one would think a "Genius" would know better...

All Pro
    Don't worry about it. Though ironic coming from one of my favorite posters who *****es about people posting (non-football) related post in his threads. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    People are very sensitive on this board. Remember when our winning streak was broke because people didnt want me to put pictures of dead animals of the opposing teams we were playing.

people are sensitive all over this country.....not just on this messageboard.......it's a bit ridiculous what people get offended over now-a-days.........sometimes i think it's a bit forced, like they're trying too hard to be PC

All Pro
    I didn't see no racial messages in the video ,it was a little disturbing though. When I saw the first chick ,I said to myself " oh Ok this is going to be a hot vid ,after that it went down hill" .

Jets Insider VIP
    I agree no one cares. You either like that stuff or not . The mods did not.

We care about what you think about the Thomas Jones move.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Genius
    I'm not going to start off cheesy like; It's great to be back, I didn't even ask to be back, I just want to get one thing straight here....

Last month I was banned for posting my friend's, RA The Rugged Man, music video. In no way , was I trying to offend anyone or try to express any type of racial message to the public. I was just showing some people my friend's rap video because there were plenty of music threads during the time (I don't even listen to rap).
    I even put an "EXTREMELY OT" warning and a "For Mature Audience Only" disclaimer on the page. I thought we were all adults here and that we could all handle the harmless music video.

Anyways, I am sorry.

-Jet Genius

you know the Rugged Man personally? He is like, insane or what? That video was crazy By the end I went from a state of shock to I just couldn't stop laughing.

That video is ****ed up.