Thread: "Mistakes Have Been Made" - The Bush Administration Motto

All Pro

"Mistakes Have Been Made" - The Bush Administration Motto

How many times have we heard this from the Bush Administration? Intelligence Analyses, War in Iraq, Katrina, Walter Reed, and now from the Justice Dept? What exactly have they done without mistakes?

Where's the competence?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    the guy got every job he ever held because he's his father's son, did anyone really expect competance from Dumbya? he's never displayed such a trait before this, every company he ever was in charge of he ran into the ground.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    How many times have we heard this from the Bush Administration? Intelligence Analyses, War in Iraq, Katrina, Walter Reed, and now from the Justice Dept? What exactly have they done without mistakes?

Where's the competence?

Yup. And what does "I'll take full responsibility" mean anymore? It's kinda like a govt. version of "the check is in the mail"....

All Pro

Where's the competence?
    QJF, that was a great line. This is the first presidency that I can remember where incompetence was the mantra.

The only thing that I can think of that went right for them is that HAL has lined their pockets.

flushingjet
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    the guy got every job he ever held because he's his father's son, did anyone really expect competance from Dumbya? he's never displayed such a trait before this, every company he ever was in charge of he ran into the ground.
    What's this about Cablevision?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    What's this about Cablevision?
    Have to agree with you FJ. There are a lot of similiarities between the Dolans and the Bush's in how the sons have zero competence in running their businesses.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

you can't help but love the complete hypocrisy of leftist kooks like QJF...

when the President won't admit mistakes he is being arrogant....when he admits mistakes he is being incompetent.....

meanwhile these same morons carry bill clinton around on their shoulders like some sort of hero after he was "man enough to admit" his failures led to the slaughter of 3000+ Americans...

truly classic liberal bullsh!t....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    CBNY is correct there is a double standard. but make no mistake Bush brought it upon himself. Just the American people let alot slide when things are going good, when things are going bad, there is no mercy.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    you can't help but love the complete hypocrisy of leftist kooks like QJF...

when the President won't admit mistakes he is being arrogant....when he admits mistakes he is being incompetent.....

meanwhile these same morons carry bill clinton around on their shoulders like some sort of hero after he was "man enough to admit" his failures led to the slaughter of 3000+ Americans...

truly classic liberal bullsh!t....
    Clinton was "man enough to admit" his failures led to the slaughter of 3000+ Americans? If this isn't one of the most outright lies that you have ever posted with a spin to blame Clinton for 9/11 when all he said was that everybody could have done more including himself.

In your own words an absolute "classic" lie of CB proportions.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 03-27-2007 at 02:46 PM.

All Pro
    Clinton was "man enough to admit" his failures led to the slaughter of 3000+ Americans? If this isn't one of the most outright lies that you have ever posted with a spin to blame Clinton for 9/11 when all he said was that everybody could have done more including himself.

In your own words and absolute "classic" lie of CB proportions.
    Classic line QJF

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

you truly are one dumb ba$tard with no grip on the facts except for what you parrot from leftist sites...nver mind the fact you can't remember what you post...

In your own words and absolute "classic" lie of CB proportions.
    I'll let you and one of your leftist buddies b!tchslap you into submission....

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7
    Clinton said he FAILED!!!!
    If one admits failure, clearly he is stating his actions were NOT enough!
    Use your brain! Stop being such a friggin robot. Think when you read! Your knee jerk reactions is what has created this mess

Perfect proof of how CB loves to spin and can't even take a man by his own words.

Here Clinton says directly and unequivocally that he did not do enough but CB feels the need to spin his words to show that he said that he did.

So comical as these were the same people who lambasted Clinton for parsing words. The guy just can't win. CB spinning is purely hilarious and shows how shallow the arguments of the right are and the total misinformation campaign of the right and Fox news. I watched their commentators discussing the interview and it was great comedy as they were all falling over themselves to try and say how Clinton was wrong on the facts. An interview with Sen. Kerry of the 9/11 Commision was incredible as the interviewer kept on asking questions like wasn't Clinton wrong to say this and the answer repeatedly was no he was actually correct.

It's absurd that Fox calls itself a news channel.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=125712

I had responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and I failed to get bin laden. I regret it but I did try. And I did everything I thought I responsibly could. The entire military was against sending special forces in to Afghanistan and refueling by helicopter and no one thought we could do it otherwise…We could not get the CIA and the FBI to certify that Al Qaeda was responsible while I was President. Until I left office. And yet I get asked about this all the time and they had three times as much time to get him as I did and no one ever asks them about this. I think that’s strange.

All Pro
    CB I have no clue to the spin of your logic. It is pointless to debate you. You're right I surrender. I just don't see from anything that you quoted how Clinton is putting the blame for 3000 Americans on his shoulders. Yes he tried but failed to get Bin Laden. He said that. Obviously if he suceeded there might not have been a 9/11 but I don't see the logical connections to what you are saying.

I guess you truly must be a legend in your own mind to come up with this sh*t.

Yes, you are irrelevant and a waste of time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

CB I have no clue to the spin of your logic. It is pointless to debate you. You're right I surrender. I just don't see from anything that you quoted how Clinton is putting the blame for 3000 Americans on his shoulders. Yes he tried but failed to get Bin Laden. He said that. Obviously if he suceeded there might not have been a 9/11 but I don't see the logical connections to what you are saying.

you are correct...

it is completely pointless to try and debate a moron like you who can't even remember what he posts....this is the end result of being spoonfed talking points at your local lunatic leftist site....

the pathetic thing is you have the arrogance to truly believe you offer some relevant points on issues when time after time you are shown to have no clue to the facts and when faced with your prior posts you try and spin out of it...

Hall Of Fame
    How is OBL doing? Is he still wanted dead or alive? Does it matter KSM did everything, although he lied about being tortured.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

what's even funnier is your belligerence...in trying to prove that I "make sh!t up" you not only prove my point yet prove yourself the fool...

CB I have no clue to the spin of your logic. I just don't see from anything that you quoted how Clinton is putting the blame for 3000 Americans on his shoulders. Yes he tried but failed to get Bin Laden. He said that. Obviously if he suceeded there might not have been a 9/11 ....

but I don't see the logical connections to what you are saying.