Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mods

Hey Mods

Why was my post telling Pats fans to go post on their board dumped?

That's not right. If they have the right to plaster B.S. everywhere on here, why don't I have the right to complain about it..?

In addition, if you are soooo sympathetic to Patriot fan needs, maybe your merits as a Mod should be re-examined......because they shouldn't be allowed to post unless they, at the very least, proclaim how much they love Mo Lewis.

Because that is a ****,cheers mods!

excellent point. I love Mo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9

In addition, if you are soooo sympathetic to Patriot fan needs, maybe your merits as a Mod should be re-examined.
    Nice job.

You just called out every single mod on JI.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_PatsFan
    Because that is a ****,cheers mods!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

All League
    ibtl

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80
    ibtl
    what the hell does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80
    ibtl
    HU!

Have not really seen someone call out the Mods like that lol.

We should have a contest to see which subject has more post---Why are there OT threads---or "Ban All pat fans" threads.....

Practice Squad
    ibtl

Veteran
    in before the lock...

Hall Of Fame
    Ibtl

All Pro
    Just like to wish you best of luck with your new message board. IBTL 51

Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant
    Ibtl
    Ibtl!!! ( )

Hall Of Fame
    Ibtl!!! ( )
    In Before The Lock

Where is all the mods at?

Huh? What's the big deal of getting it in before the lock?

And, I must say, I respect what these mods do, I just don't like that the censor Jets fans, while Pats fans are free to spew their filth on this board and get protected doing so.

I could probably deal with fans from any other team, but let's be honest, how many of these Pats trolls were even Pats fans prior to Mo Lewis flattening Bledsoe? I'd wager that most were Cowboys fans before that....

I hate flaky fans. I've been a Jets fan and season ticket holder since before I could walk. Now at 26, I sign on here to find out about Max Starks and the first response I get is from some idiot Pats fan....

I've been through the Waltons, the Kotites, the Carrolls, and the miracle that was last year.....

I appreciate the fact that our head coach was our assistant...but other than prying Martin away from them, Bob Kraft was in my mind, probably one of the biggest loser owners in Pro Sports.....he just got lucky because the sociopath/head coach he pried from us turned out to be excellent when he was forced to use a 7th Round QB who, despite being blatantly gay, turned out to be pretty damned good at playing QB....I heard he practiced very hard by throwing his balls through tires......

Banned
    Ibtl!!! ( )
    "We found no Spanish translation for 'dumbass' in the English-Spanish Dictionary."

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    "We found no Spanish translation for 'dumbass' in the English-Spanish Dictionary."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9
    Huh? What's the big deal of getting it in before the lock?

And, I must say, I respect what these mods do, I just don't like that the censor Jets fans, while Pats fans are free to spew their filth on this board and get protected doing so.

I could probably deal with fans from any other team, but let's be honest, how many of these Pats trolls were even Pats fans prior to Mo Lewis flattening Bledsoe? I'd wager that most were Cowboys fans before that....

I hate flaky fans. I've been a Jets fan and season ticket holder since before I could walk. Now at 26, I sign on here to find out about Max Starks and the first response I get is from some idiot Pats fan....

I've been through the Waltons, the Kotites, the Carrolls, and the miracle that was last year.....

I appreciate the fact that our head coach was our assistant...but other than prying Martin away from them, Bob Kraft was in my mind, probably one of the biggest loser owners in Pro Sports.....he just got lucky because the sociopath/head coach he pried from us turned out to be excellent when he was forced to use a 7th Round QB who, despite being blatantly gay, turned out to be pretty damned good at playing QB....I heard he practiced very hard by throwing his balls through tires......
    Are you 7-years old or do you have an IQ of 58, or both?