Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone is Going To Be A Dad! I Gave Sperm At Work Today!

Bewildered Beast

Someone is Going To Be A Dad! I Gave Sperm At Work Today!

My company has a large number of lesbians in executive leadership positions. These women are extremely intelligent, and well-trained. They are very successful, yet, for some reason they can't get each other pregnant. :scratch: The CEO said action needed to be taken, to ensure the future of the firm.

So, the boss rounded up all us guys that hate to work, and sent us to a part of the building where they gave us magazines (Penthouse! Awesome!) and small bottles and sent us to our own rooms.

I stole a Penthouse magazine, but I feel great anyway, knowing I will keep this great country working into the future.

Veteran
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PpAOo5-qWs[/url] ... :rofl:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]My company has a large number of lesbians in executive leadership positions. These women are extremely intelligent, and well-trained. They are very successful, yet, for some reason they can't get each other pregnant. :scratch: The CEO said action needed to be taken, to ensure the future of the firm.

So, the boss rounded up all us guys that hate to work, and sent us to a part of the building where they gave us magazines (Penthouse! Awesome!) and small bottles and sent us to our own rooms.

I stole a Penthouse magazine, but I feel great anyway, knowing I will keep this great country working into the future.[/QUOTE]
    :rolleyes: :D

All League
    Hysterical. :D

Banned
    WCO..be forwarned..bill parcells(the poster) thats me..will be coming to the mean streets of San Francisco in June with my ''posse'' to watch the Yanks brutalize the Giants. :yes:

Keep your eye out in June. ;)

OH...and good job with the deposit! :D

Short haired, lesbian executives scare the hell out of me. Most of them here where I work (an investment bank in NYC) have large bunts. :eek:

[IMG]http://www.warehouse23.com/img/full/PGSGIG109.jpg[/IMG]

What happened to the good old days...... :D

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]My company has a large number of lesbians in executive leadership positions. These women are extremely intelligent, and well-trained. They are very successful, yet, for some reason they can't get each other pregnant. :scratch: The CEO said action needed to be taken, to ensure the future of the firm.

I stole a Penthouse magazine, but I feel great anyway, knowing I will keep this great country working into the future.[/QUOTE]

I cannot believe you actually have the nerve to brag (to the general public no less) about jacking off at work......

[QUOTE=Mainejet]I cannot believe you actually have the nerve to brag (to the general public no less) about jacking off at work......[/QUOTE]

tell me you didn't honestly believe this.........

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mainejet]I cannot believe you actually have the nerve to brag (to the general public no less) about jacking off at work......[/QUOTE]

I think its a parody of "I'm going to be a dad" and "I gave blood at work today" threads. Stay alert. WCO has an advanced sense of humor. :yes:

Who said I didn't know what he was saying? What I said was, and I believe it went over everyones head was, "I cannot believe anyone would brag for any reason about jacking off at work. True or untrue. It's not the sort of thing one dreams about.......

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

lol...

good one, however I'm guessing this plays better to the audience in the 2am slot as opposed to the 9am slot. :cool:

I send this one to everything else

th8is may be the funniest post ever dumped....that wco's one funny mofo :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=neckdemon]tell me you didn't honestly believe this.........[/QUOTE]

necky, Mainejet is a little slow. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    this is some funny sh*t. :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! ...

... i think we must have similar sense's of humor ... i just stopped crying and got up off the floor ... and that was before actually opening up the thread ...

thanks WCO :D

l_j_r

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mainejet]Who said I didn't know what he was saying? What I said was, and I believe it went over everyones head was, "I cannot believe anyone would brag for any reason about jacking off at work. True or untrue. It's not the sort of thing one dreams about.......[/QUOTE]

... depends on if you can get to double-digits ;) ...

l_j_r

Bewildered Beast
    What? Dumped for helping lesbians? Spike Lee made BANK for doing that; and I am tossed aside like a Mo Lewis jersey. :mad:

(You guys are awesome. ;) :thumbup: )

[QUOTE=bill parcells]WCO..be forwarned..bill parcells(the poster) thats me..will be coming to the mean streets of San Francisco in June with my ''posse'' to watch the Yanks brutalize the Giants.

Keep your eye out in June.

OH...and good job with the deposit! [/QUOTE]
    Big Bill, I am STOKED for your arrival. PacBell or ATT Park...whatever it is, it's a nice park. Great food, etc. I can't wait for June. :yes:

All League
    Are you a Giants fan WCO?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=FDRX7]Are you a Giants fan WCO?[/QUOTE]
    Baseball fan first...they are the only game in town, so yeah, I have crossed over. But I was a huge A's fan, before all the steroid stuff. They had quite a rotation there.

It is amazing to see all the Giants fans wave off Bonds' alleged steroid use.