Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ot: Wow! Best Game Ever!!

Ot: Wow! Best Game Ever!!

Took my son to see the Rangers THRASH the Bruins tonight! 7 zip...3 fights...drunk crowd! DOesn't get ANY better! Anybody see this? We chased 2 goalies!

Oh, and have we moved ahead of of the fish-sticks??

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nice W for the Ranjas. Who's the new kid with 2 goals? Might be a keeper.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Nice W for the Ranjas. Who's the new kid with 2 goals? Might be a keeper.
    Ryan Callahan. Guy is a STUD out of the minors.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    Took my son to see the Rangers THRASH the Bruins tonight! 7 zip...3 fights...drunk crowd! DOesn't get ANY better! Anybody see this? We chased 2 goalies!

Yeah, we moved into the eight spot. Ice-landers have a game in hand though. We have 10 left, they have 11. We face them two more times in L.I. Two critical games.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Yeah, we moved into the eight spot. Ice-landers have a game in hand though. We have 10 left, they have 11. We face them two more times in L.I. Two critical games.
    The best revenge for the "hit" will be knocking this farm team out of the playoffs. I hope we can make that happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    The best revenge for the "hit" will be knocking this farm team out of the playoffs. I hope we can make that happen.
    And with Di Pietro out...they have time to lose more. They are on a 3 game losing streak with out Di Pietro.

And with Di Pietro out...they have time to lose more. They are on a 3 game losing streak with out Di Pietro.
    Such a shame.....

good luck on getting in and receiving the ensuing thrashing from the 1 or 2 seed you would face in the playoffs

All Pro
    Great game , but they should of saved some of them goals for the rest of the season. Rangers scoring over two goals is like pulling teeth.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    good luck on getting in and receiving the ensuing thrashing from the 1 or 2 seed you would face in the playoffs

Yeah, suuuuuuure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Great game , but they should of saved some of them goals for the rest of the season. Rangers scoring over two goals is like pulling teeth.
    Rosen: Rangers 3-0
    Joe: What!
    Rosen: 3!
    Joe: What!

haha they couldnt believe they scored 3 times lolol.

Wanted your son to experience a drunk crowd huh ?....typical Ranger fan....

You call us a farm team, but yet we have more championships then you. Do Ranger fans get mad when they come to Isalnders games and see all our stanley cup banners and jerseys hangin up? There ain't that many hanging at the garden.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by meatboy
    You call us a farm team, but yet we have more championships then you. Do Ranger fans get mad when they come to Isalnders games and see all our stanley cup banners and jerseys hangin up? There ain't that many hanging at the garden.
    Why get mad at all walking into that third world arena you called the Nassau Coliseum. It's laughable.

the rangers beat the bruins, not exactley what you might consider a "good" team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King
    Wanted your son to experience a drunk crowd huh ?....typical Ranger fan....
    i was just thinking the same thing

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NE_PATS_FAN_54
    the rangers beat the bruins, not exactley what you might consider a "good" team.
    When its crunch time and wins are a must , you don't sit back and dwell on the team you just beat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by meatboy
    We both have 4.
    And the Jersey thing.......wtf does that mean? Any team can retire a # at any time. We can retire Leetch, and Graves..and many others.

How is this list?

Giacomin
    Gilbert
    Messier
    Richter

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NE_PATS_FAN_54
    Still a win. Also, they are in the NHL for a reason correct? That means they can play elite hockey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Also everyone stop being GAY. "your son saw a fight?" bad parenting OMG!!!

CALM THE F DOWN! Im pretty sure if its was right next to him he would protect his son. If its is a good distance its fine. Is his son going to grow up without seeing or getting involved in one? Infact its no worse than seeing the actual game.