Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: OT: My JI Fantasy Baseball League

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171

    OT: My JI Fantasy Baseball DRAFT

    The live draft begins in just under 4 hours (7:30 PM ET)

    This is just a reminder for all teams to be in the draft room.

    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/45471

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-18-2007 at 05:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan

    The live draft begins in just under 4 hours (7:30 PM ET)

    This is just a reminder for all teams to be in the draft room.

    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/45471

    Thank you.
    This is the toughest part of any league, finding 12 GM's you can rely on to show up for the draft

    I hope you have perfect attendence, but there's usually a few deadbeats who make you regret letting them in

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    This is the toughest part of any league, finding 12 GM's you can rely on to show up for the draft

    I hope you have perfect attendence, but there's usually a few deadbeats who make you regret letting them in

    Thanks ham. I'm crossing my fingers.

  4. #4
    I will be there.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    I will be there.
    Great.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Bump

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    if you need a sub, i'll play

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    2 hours until the start of the draft.

    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/45471

    Please show up if you are apart of my league.

    And BrooklynBound.. I'm sorry it's to late.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    30 minutes until draft begins.

    Again if you are in my league please come in the draft room.

    Mods if you like you can dump this after after 7:30

    I just don't want to be in a draft with no one drafting besides myself.

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    I'm ready to go, draft order is up. I got 3rd pick!

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Is WP - Wild pitch?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z
    Is WP - Wild pitch?
    Yeah. I'm not sure why that was a category. I ditched it.

    10 mins until draft.

  13. #13
    I'm there.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Good luck, fellas

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Good draft

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Just picked up Endy Chavez from FA. Im happy.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Just picked up Endy Chavez from FA. Im happy.
    lol

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    lol
    I didnt mean about Endy. I meant about my entire team.

  19. #19
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clover, South Carolina
    Posts
    355
    I just picked up Hawpe off Waivers and released Garrett Anderson!

    Anderson will be a good pickup for somebody!

    Hawpe isn't hurt is he?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzy
    I just picked up Hawpe off Waivers and released Garrett Anderson!

    Anderson will be a good pickup for somebody!

    Hawpe isn't hurt is he?
    I released him, to pick up Chavez.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us