Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: I want to set the record straight about SBIII on JI.

JetsInsider.com Legend

OT: I want to set the record straight about SBIII on JI.

I know sometimes I set myself up for stuff here on JI. In fact ALOT of the times. But I also have alot of fun on this website. Usually people would say its a website why do you spend time on here? You dont know these people. Well to answer that during my time here talking about the Jets and talking BS....its kind of like a long distance friendship with all of the Jets fans on here.
    And Jets fans are the greatest. I mean between people finding out theyare going to be fathers, JB's uncle..my father passing, and etc. We were all here for eachother, even if we never met. On this site, you dont want to miss anything that happens, that is what makes it so great. And that is why I enjoy coming on the site and reading and posting. (even if people cant stand me, or think im a loser..which im NOT) I know alot of people REALLY cant stand me and get a diff view of me, then if they met me personally. Im going to tell you that im not the person you think I'am. And to all of the posters I have argued with and take ball busting from every single day...thanks because wihtout all of that it would be boring. Jets Insider is a GREAT place..I enjoy it.
    I know I am on here alot...but thats because during the week I dont go out, I come home from school..do my homework and chill. So I just wanted to give people a little info about SBIII the poster and what im all about. So I hope I have no enemies on here, because I know I dont have beef with anyone. It's all in good fun. Take what you want from this...but I wanted to say it.

Whew!

P.S.
    Let the bashing begin

All Pro
    Hmm...is this off-topic?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I know sometimes I set myself up for stuff here on JI. In fact ALOT of the times. But I also have alot of fun on this website. Usually people would say its a website why do you spend time on here? You dont know these people. Well to answer that during my time here talking about the Jets and talking BS....its kind of like a long distance friendship with all of the Jets fans on here.
    And Jets fans are the greatest. I mean between people finding out theyare going to be fathers, JB's uncle..my father passing, and etc. We were all here for eachother, even if we never met. On this site, you dont want to miss anything that happens, that is what makes it so great. And that is why I enjoy coming on the site and reading and posting. (even if people cant stand me, or think im a loser..which im NOT) I know alot of people REALLY cant stand me and get a diff view of me, then if they met me personally. Im going to tell you that im not the person you think I'am. And to all of the posters I have argued with and take ball busting from every single day...thanks because wihtout all of that it would be boring. Jets Insider is a GREAT place..I enjoy it.
    I know I am on here alot...but thats because during the week I dont go out, I come home from school..do my homework and chill. So I just wanted to give people a little info about SBIII the poster and what im all about. So I hope I have no enemies on here, because I know I dont have beef with anyone. It's all in good fun. Take what you want from this...but I wanted to say it.

Whew!

P.S.
    Let the bashing begin
    Dump

Hall Of Fame
    Just diggin' yourself a deeper hole, SBIII.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    Just diggin' yourself a deeper hole, SBIII.
    I know, I know.

#1)Yeah, you're setting yourself up with this post.

#2)Stop caring what other people think. You don't know them and they don't know you. So don't take what they say to heart as much as you do.

This thread isn't gonna end well.

Just lock it now.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    Dump
    Jeez he just spent time writting that, and it is a perfect way to look at things, then you come in and just write one word.

Banned
    Repost!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    #1)Yeah, you're setting yourself up with this post.

#2)Stop caring what other people think. You don't know them and they don't know you. So don't take what they say to heart as much as you do.
    Yeah, I know. I dont take it to heart..but it doesnt matter.

SBIII wanted to set the record straight about SBIII.

Similar to Joe Horn telling everyone what Joe Horm was about.

Yeah, I know. I dont take it to heart..but it doesnt matter.
    Abobo begs to differ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Jeez he just spent time writting that, and it is a perfect way to look at things, then you come in and just write one word.
    Yes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    SBIII wanted to set the record straight about SBIII.

Similar to Joe Horn telling everyone what Joe Horm was about.
    na Brian wanted to set the record straight about SBIII.

Hall Of Fame

Whew!

P.S.
    Let the bashing begin
    You just set yourself up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    Abobo begs to differ...

na Brian wanted to set the record straight about SBIII.
    Dude, I'm saying this here with kindness in mind and good intentions. Please believe me when I say this.

Noone cares.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    You just set yourself up.
    3rd time it's been said.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Dude, I'm saying this here with kindness in mind and good intentions. Please believe me when I say this.

Noone cares.
    Oh, I know that. Thats why I wrote take what you want. lol