Thread: Shanahan's coming back Wednesday

Shanahan's coming back Wednesday

I think this will really help the Rangers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2805817

Not a good night for the Rangers

Montreal won, Toronto is up late, and the Lightning and Isles are headed for athe "dreaded" 3 point game. Tommorrow's game is a must win for the Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Not a good night for the Rangers

Montreal won, Toronto is up late, and the Lightning and Isles are headed for athe "dreaded" 3 point game. Tommorrow's game is a must win for the Rangers.
    I'm happy Shany's back, why must you remind me of that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    I'm happy Shany's back, why must you remind me of that.
    Well, that's what matters most.

Rangers have to keep playing good D. f'ing Devils can't do anything right for the Rangers. It looks like they haven't been "up" for a game since they last played the Rangers.

All League
    Yea, it def wasn't a good night for the Rangers.

I'll be there tomorrow though to see Shanny return!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24
    Rangers have to keep playing good D. f'ing Devils can't do anything right for the Rangers. It looks like they haven't been "up" for a game since they last played the Rangers.
    lol, keep thinking that as the Rangers scrounge around the bottom of the playoff hunt, trying desperately to grab a 7th or 8th seed for a 5 or 4 game playoff series loss, while the Devils sit atop the Atlantic Division and are prepared to go deep into the playoffs

tixsince72
    Good set up for Blueshirts,tomorrow vs Flyers and for the weekend,Sat at Boston, and sun. a wild one with the Islanders.I love how this team is playing down the stretch,(tight games,playoff style) can play with anybody,and Henrik Lundqvist can shut anybody down if we stop deflections into own net.see(Marek Malik)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    lol, keep thinking that as the Rangers scrounge around the bottom of the playoff hunt, trying desperately to grab a 7th or 8th seed for a 5 or 4 game playoff series loss, while the Devils sit atop the Atlantic Division and are prepared to go deep into the playoffs
    The way the Devils are playing recently, I wouldn't be surprised to see an early bowout from them either....

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    Looks like they're "scrounging" around the middle right now, and peaking at the right time, where as the way YOU guys are playing...you'll be gone in 4 or 5 games in the first round.
    But that's OK...that 's good for an expansion team.

All Pro
    If the Rangers do make it, it means they are on a roll when last year.....well theres no word to describe that meltdown.

All Pro
    I said all year the Rangers need to play the kids and the kids are the reason they are winning. The kids play balls out every night and are so much more energized then the veterans who are tired from playing 70 NHL games. I was wrong in thinking we needed them from the start, if that was the case we'd be in 6th place and falling fast.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    If the Rangers do make it, it means they are on a roll when last year.....well theres no word to describe that meltdown.
    Fortunately we hold our own fate. All we've got to do is beat the Isles and Habs a few more times!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81
    Fortunately we hold our own fate. All we've got to do is beat the Isles and Habs a few more times!
    we get the Leafs once also. Besides 2 with the Flyers its all our competetion to get in the playoffs, which is the best case possible.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Looks like its going to be a photo finish for the last two spots. LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!