Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter King is the worst... new article on pats

Peter King is the worst... new article on pats

might have been posted already:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...326/index.html

THANK YOU PETER! NOT ONE WORD IN THAT ARTICLE WAS ORIGINAL, REPORTED ANYTHING NEW, OR GAVE INSIGHT INTO ANYTHING THAT HASNT BEEN KNOWN OR SAID BY MOST LEGITIMATE NFL FANS FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS!

geez, he can't go more then 4 days without writing about his huge man crushg on belichik.

regardless of the Patriots obsession, i still think that he's a downright horrible journalist. his "ten things i think i think" is painful to read. "cofeenerness"...is that supposed to be funny? does he ACTUALLY think that people give a flying fcuk about serving temperature of the orange mocha frappucino he had at a rest stop in camden last tuesday at 7 am?

i honestly read king's articles in the same manner i watch 2006 knicks games or one would watch a train wreck...just to see how horrible and laughable it's gonna end up.

sorry, i had to vent. anyone agree / disagree?

Great time to be a Patriots fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Brister

THANK YOU PETER! NOT ONE WORD IN THAT ARTICLE WAS ORIGINAL, REPORTED ANYTHING NEW, OR GAVE INSIGHT INTO ANYTHING THAT HASNT BEEN KNOWN OR SAID BY MOST LEGITIMATE NFL FANS FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS!

geez, he can't go more then 4 days without writing about his huge man crushg on belichik.

regardless of the Patriots obsession, i still think that he's a downright horrible journalist. his "ten things i think i think" is painful to read. "cofeenerness"...is that supposed to be funny? does he ACTUALLY think that people give a flying fcuk about serving temperature of the orange mocha frappucino he had at a rest stop in camden last tuesday at 7 am?

i honestly read king's articles in the same manner i watch 2006 knicks games or one would watch a train wreck...just to see how horrible and laughable it's gonna end up.

Don't hold back man, you're among friends here.

Tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    Don't hold back man, you're among friends here.

Tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    Are you Peter King?

i wish our team had a regular reporter on the national level who not only happened to be a fan of our team, but also kept his biases apparent while sucking the dong of his team's coach, article after article after article.

Are you Peter King?
    The Stallworth info is great. Eating his lunch and Brady happens to be there

He should call it "inside the Patriots". Does he even mention any other team. It seems he may have fallen off his Brett Farve crush and totally gone to the Pats. Pathetic

The Stallworth info is great. Eating his lunch and Brady happens to be there
    Were you aroused by it?

i wish our team had a regular reporter on the national level who not only happened to be a fan of our team, but also kept his biases apparent while sucking the dong of his team's coach, article after article after article.

What would you like him to say?

The last time the Patriots had free agent signings like this was 2001 He is smarter than the average bear.

Were you aroused by it?
    No but I bet Brady was.

With that avatar you should not be doing gay jokes.

What would you like him to say?

The last time the Patriots had free agent signings like this was 2001 He is smarter than the average bear.
    I would like him to report on something else, that has not already been reported on and discussed about over and over again on various media outlets.

The only info there which was not already known was that Brady showed up at Stallworth's dinner. Aside from that, which usually would just be a bullet point paragraph in the random news section of any other legit writer, it was a useless and very uninsightful editorial.

next question?

No but I bet Brady was.

With that avatar you should not be doing gay jokes.
    My avatar is JI's official gaydar. If after seeing it you feel the overwhelming need to comment on it publicly it must be because you're gay. Because there really is nothing gay about a Hall of Fame caliber defensive linemen and greatest Jet ever standing next to one of the greatest professional wrestlers in history.

Oddly enough, the vast majority of Patriots fans who post here seem to feel the need to constantly point out how uncomfortable my avatar makes them feel.

It's ok Mr. King, I won't let the world know.

I would like him to report on something else, that has not already been reported on and discussed about over and over again on various media outlets.

The only info there which was not already known was that Brady showed up at Stallworth's dinner. Aside from that, which usually would just be a bullet point paragraph in the random news section of any other legit writer, it was a useless and very uninsightful editorial.

next question?
    True, lets start a "who has the best chicken wings in NY" thread.

Its the off season, no football just FA signings and the Patriots are signing lots of FA's. Looks like a guy doing his job to me.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Who cares? Go post this drivel on a Pats board!

IBD

True, lets start a "who has the best chicken wings in NY" thread.

Its the off season, no football just FA signings and the Patriots are signing lots of FA's. Looks like a guy doing his job to me.
    The Pats are making a lot of signings but they're not that good, despite Pats fans insistence on deluding themselves into believing that Wes Welker is the next Jerry Rice. King basically outed himself as a Pats fan and not the impartial observer he holds himself out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Who cares? Go post this drivel on a Pats board!

IBD
    LOL I didn't start the thread. Only posting in it.

Whats funny is Jets fans start Pats threads and them complain that they are here.

You know what, there's a lot of truth to that column, the Pats did outfox the rest of the pack and now they clearly look like the team to beat on paper .. they certainly left our Jets in the dust, at least on paper .. they already had more talent than us to begin with, before free agency, we needed to close the talent gap, but all they did was widen the gap

Unlike Peter King it pains me to say that, KILLS ME, but it's true
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 03-21-2007 at 05:02 PM.

The Pats are making a lot of signings but they're not that good, despite Pats fans insistence on deluding themselves into believing that Wes Welker is the next Jerry Rice. King basically outed himself as a Pats fan and not the impartial observer he holds himself out to be.

Sorry Ivan, I will take Belichick's opinion on talent over yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    You know what, there's a lot of truth to that column, the Pats did outfox the rest of the pack and now they clearly look like the team to beat on paper .. they certainly left our Jets in the dust, at least on paper .. they already had more talent than us to begin with, before free agency, we needed to close the talent gap, but all they did was widen the gap

Unlike Peter King it pains me to say that, but it's true

good for you. Nothing wrong with admitting the truth.