Thread: OT: Colton ORR

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Colton ORR

Anyone see him LAY OUT the Flyer goon tonight??
    A thing of beauty. He had it coming all year, that ass clown.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots

Anyone see him LAY OUT the Flyer goon tonight??
    A thing of beauty. He had it coming all year, that ass clown.
    Cleanest knockout I've ever seen in hockey

You could have counted to a million and that guy wasn't getting up

If anyone missed it, MSG is replaying the condensed version of that game right now, starts in a few minutes, and that knockout happens right away

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's also a video on ESPN...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn laid him out

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got home from the game (went out for a handful of drinks after) and WOW, what a game!! So much action in just the first ten minutes. I was literally 4 rows from where the knockout happened and it was great. Best knockout I've ever seen live (hockey or boxing). I don't want to say that the Rangers played amazing hockey (Flyers absolutely suck and played like high schoolers) but it was a great game to be at... I love the atmosphere at MSG.

Rangers needed this win and if we continue to play like we are now, we should be playoff bound and more.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the 7-0 game with my Son, and let me tell you: it was AN EVENT!!
    Hopefully we can keep it up . The way we're going, and the way the Devs are sucking right now, I like our chances if the playoffs started today.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Islander fan here, but I gotta give Orr props as a fighter --that guy has as powerful a punch as Ive ever seen.

Fedoruk is a shell of the fighter he once was on his first stint with the Flyers. He used to be a force (especially when it was him and Brashear), but he keeps going at this rate, he's not going to remember his name in 10 years.

He just got back, fairly recently, from a broken orbital bone. After the shot he took last night, Im guessing he's got something else broken now.

Here's the clip for anyone who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpJp_UNpBA

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81
    Just got home from the game (went out for a handful of drinks after) and WOW, what a game!! So much action in just the first ten minutes. I was literally 4 rows from where the knockout happened and it was great. Best knockout I've ever seen live (hockey or boxing). I don't want to say that the Rangers played amazing hockey (Flyers absolutely suck and played like high schoolers) but it was a great game to be at... I love the atmosphere at MSG.

Rangers needed this win and if we continue to play like we are now, we should be playoff bound and more.
    If the Rangers continue to play like this, and especially keep up the overall defensive effort, I like their chances against the Devils. I'm not sure they have enough to go all the way but they can make some noise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, carrying a rabbit's foot, kissing blarney stones and all that for Lundqvist's health. Without him, the Rangers are screwed. Stay healthy Hank!

The Rangers need to address the backup goalie situation. Next year without a doubt! I was disappointed they kept Weekes this year and Valiquette is not the answer. I know he's young and all but I'd like to see them bring up Montoya if the Rangers make the playoffs and use him as the backup. If Lundqvist gets hurt or just simply needs a game off, Weekes or Valiquette would be a liability. I'd take my chances with Montoya and put my confidence in his talent and superior athleticism to hold the fort. To me, he's a better option than the 2 aforementioned goalies.

And I really like Ryan Callahan. He adds a dimension no one else was providing. He's smart, quick, excellent hands, good shot (and can find the net), good passer, sound defensively, not afraid to get his nose dirty and just has excellent hockey instincts. Reminds me of the kinds of players the Devils always seem to find. Excellent move by Renney putting Callahan, Shanahan and Avery together. That line will be a force IMO.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy
    If the Rangers continue to play like this, and especially keep up the overall defensive effort, I like their chances against the Devils. I'm not sure they have enough to go all the way but they can make some noise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, carrying a rabbit's foot, kissing blarney stones and all that for Lundqvist's health. Without him, the Rangers are screwed. Stay healthy Hank!

The Rangers need to address the backup goalie situation. Next year without a doubt! I was disappointed they kept Weekes this year and Valiquette is not the answer. I know he's young and all but I'd like to see them bring up Montoya if the Rangers make the playoffs and use him as the backup. If Lundqvist gets hurt or just simply needs a game off, Weekes or Valiquette would be a liability. I'd take my chances with Montoya and put my confidence in his talent and superior athleticism to hold the fort. To me, he's a better option than the 2 aforementioned goalies.

And I really like Ryan Callahan. He adds a dimension no one else was providing. He's smart, quick, excellent hands, good shot (and can find the net), good passer, sound defensively, not afraid to get his nose dirty and just has excellent hockey instincts. Reminds me of the kinds of players the Devils always seem to find. Excellent move by Renney putting Callahan, Shanahan and Avery together. That line will be a force IMO.
    Very true. If we had the mind set of the Devils we would be a much better team. And I don't mean the clutch and grab style. They are not afraid to bring up young players at any time of the year. Renney loves vets and doesn't really give a good shot to the youngsters. The only reason they are playing now is because of injuries. Watch what happens when the vets come back from injury.