Thread: Caldwell and Gaffney

All League

Caldwell and Gaffney

Pats fans (and others with insight into this): It now looks like Caldwell and Gaffney are your 4th and 5th receivers (or vice versa). I've heard rumors that Brown will be cut, but have heard nothing about Caldwell and Gaffney. Seems like there won't be room for both, maybe not either. What's the general consensus on what's going to be done with these guys?

All the of the Pats WRs are absolutley horrendous.

What is this, a Pats board now? I mean, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by nico002
    All the of the Pats WRs are absolutley horrendous.

They do have Wes Welker watch out!

Caldwell

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffneycatch
    Pats fans (and others with insight into this): It now looks like Caldwell and Gaffney are your 4th and 5th receivers (or vice versa). I've heard rumors that Brown will be cut, but have heard nothing about Caldwell and Gaffney. Seems like there won't be room for both, maybe not either. What's the general consensus on what's going to be done with these guys?

sorry but who cares?

this should be posted on a Chowds board....this is a Jets site

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak
    sorry but who cares?

don't be sorry; no one cares

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    What is this, a Pats board now? I mean, come on.

at least its a football topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks81
    at least its a football topic.

I'm tired of reading about the Pats on this site. Too much kowtowing to the enemy.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak
    sorry but who cares?

sorry...but this board is supposedly for "NY Jets and NFL Talk." Last I checked the Pats were in the NFL. Also, the Jets might be in market for a 3rd or 4th receiver.

if you don't like it, why don't you go to many of the OT threads. Maybe the car insurance thread is more interesting to you. Or, even better, the one titled "OT: I'm a Moron"....

you like to jump on people, but I don't actually see you contribute much.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I'm tired of reading about the Pats on this site. Too much kowtowing to the enemy.
    Right on! F_ck them in their f_cking a$$e$! We have let the chowds invade our brain space.

NO EFFING GOOD!

Gaffney did well vs the Jets last season.

8 receptions with 104 in the playoff game.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-23-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaffneycatch
    sorry...but this board is supposedly for "NY Jets and NFL Talk." Last I checked the Pats were in the NFL. Also, the Jets might be in market for a 3rd or 4th receiver.

if you don't like it, why don't you go to many of the OT threads. Maybe the car insurance thread is more interesting to you. Or, even better, the one titled "OT: I'm a Moron"....

you like to jump on people, but I don't actually see you contribute much.

When you start a thread about the Patriots directed towards Patriots fans ON A JETS SITE... what kind of response do you think you'll get?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen
    Right on! F_ck them in their f_cking a$$e$! We have let the chowds invade our brain space.

NO EFFING GOOD!
    OMG. Give me a break....

with the amount of garbage on this board, I'm completely amazed at the responses here. I can't MENTION two players who are on the Pats who I happened to be curious about? Talk about the Pats "invading our brain space." We're so insecure about them that they can't be mentioned?

like I said, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Veteran

I agree with all the OT threads on this board why complain about a football thread. PATS threads are interesting, and hearing from PATS fans about there team is great, its all ammunition when the JETS take the division this season.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Sorry OldtimeJet, I don't share your opinion. They need to congregate on their own board for this stuff.

I really don't give a rats @ss about NE.

I hear ya, good bump

All League
    Garbage dump: A cesspool of silly or ridiculous threads started by posters who have not done their homework or are simply trying to flame.

So which one was this?

Did I not do my homework? Nooooooo....there's nothing innaccurate in this thread.

Am I simply trying to flame? Nooooooo...just trying to have some off season NFL talk. And it pertains to the Jets (albeit indirectly), as mentioned in a post above.

I've been coming to this board since 2003....and man, has it gone downhill. It's now degenerated to the point where a thread about football is put in the garbage dump, while the board becomes clogged with every manner off ridiculous OT thread. It seems that the grade school crowd has completely taken over.