Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: OT: Dear Islander Fans.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT: Dear Islander Fans.

    I'm gonna make this short and sweet, and then you can go on and on and on with your stupidity. But the fact is



    YOU LOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!

    Take that.
    And I hope this helps knock you out of the playoffs. You don't belong there.
    Last edited by Gagoots; 03-25-2007 at 10:46 PM.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would help if you spelled lose correctly.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Rangers fan and yes fix your spelling...but besides that...PILES SUCK....LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    I'm gonna make this short and sweet, and then you can go on and on and on with your stupidity. But the fact is



    YOU LOOSE!!!!

    Take that.
    And I hope this helps knock you out of the playoffs. You don't belong there.
    Damnit Gagoots! lol It's Lose!!!

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    I'm gonna make this short and sweet, and then you can go on and on and on with your stupidity. But the fact is



    YOU LOOSE!!!!

    Take that.
    And I hope this helps knock you out of the playoffs. You don't belong there.
    Win four cups in row, then you can come back and talk crap. Until then, don't talk.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots



    YOU LOOSE!!!!
    I always thought Islander fans were pretty tight. Not "loose" at all.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by meatboy
    Win four cups in row, then you can come back and talk crap. Until then, don't talk.
    All about the present. This years team isnt the team you loved way back when.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    All about the present. This years team isnt the team you loved way back when.
    However, Potvin still sucks.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx
    However, Potvin still sucks.
    Sure does..

    Although you have to admit you cant penalize that lol.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Posts
    2,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classy as always, Rangers fans.

    Best of luck.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I may. I believe he was saying "lose" but chose to extend the pronunciation to add emphasis. As for the 4 Cups, that was a wonderful time for Islander fans and that was a great team. However, that was a loooooong time ago and you guys haven't had a sniff since then. So hold onto the past as long as you want but keep in mind, most (not all) of you weren't even around then or were probably not even hockey fans or old enough to know what was going on. So please save us the rhetoric. The Rangers won a big game today and have now won 3 in a row fron the Isles during a key point in the season. Ranger fans have a right to rejoice. I said it a few days ago with another thread: it's the curse of Chris Simon. You reap what you sew. It's gonna come true. Like it or not.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    we dont deserve to be in the playoffs but you do?
    if it wasnt for 1 player on your team going completly off the last 15 games youd still be in the basement

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    da.da.da da da...da.da.da.da da POTVIN SUCKS!!!

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66
    we dont deserve to be in the playoffs but you do?
    if it wasnt for 1 player on your team going completly off the last 15 games youd still be in the basement
    Well at least we have ONE player playing like a champ, unlike some other team a.k.a the fishsticks

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66
    we dont deserve to be in the playoffs but you do?
    if it wasnt for 1 player on your team going completly off the last 15 games youd still be in the basement

    DUH!!
    But he's a PLAYER on OUR TEAM!
    What's your point? "If it wasn't for the Ranger's players the rangers would suck??"

    Good one.

    Oh...and islander fans...keep your wives and girlfriends away from Nolan!!

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66
    we dont deserve to be in the playoffs but you do?
    if it wasnt for 1 player on your team going completly off the last 15 games youd still be in the basement
    If you don't make it, you don't deserve it. Can you handle that? Who has gone completely off for the Rangers? They have played a solid TEAM game since the trade deadline and Avery added a big dimension they sorely needed. Callahan's presence has made the 4 lines a lot more solid and blended. They are confident and it shows. You guys lost today despite having 8 players on the ice (hint: two of them were wearing stripes).

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan
    da.da.da da da...da.da.da.da da POTVIN SUCKS!!!
    DOES NOT!

    Felix Potvin is the MAN!


  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's gay?

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw a tumbleweed roll by here. Where are the fishsticks?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOSERS!!!!


    Btw, I work with Al Arbour's son and look forward to torturing him at work tomorrow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us