Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: MLB - News: Steinbrenner's daughter files divorce papers against Swindal

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: MLB - News: Steinbrenner's daughter files divorce papers against Swindal

George Steinbrenner's daughter filed divorce papers this week against husband Steve Swindal, the designated future head of the New York Yankees.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/10094333

This guy is f**cked!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks to be him...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilma
    George Steinbrenner's daughter filed divorce papers this week against husband Steve Swindal, the designated future head of the New York Yankees.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/10094333

This guy is f**cked!!
    that'll ruin your day...

and i want to know what he did to dick up that perfect situation...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have been doing animal tricks for this woman if it meant becoming the owner of the Yanks one day...

Maybe he can get a job with the Mets...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    that'll ruin your day...

and i want to know what he did to dick up that perfect situation...
    The DWI arrest a couple of weeks ago couldn't have helped.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard the true nail in the coffin was when he ordered Steinbrenner's lunchtime calzone from another place instead of Paesano's.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec

I heard the true nail in the coffin was when he ordered Steinbrenner's lunchtime calzone from another place instead of Paesano's.
    Now that was funny!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hehehehehehehee! It's fun to laugh at rich people. Oh wait... he probably ain't that rich no more.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    THat episode was on yesterday.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    THat episode was on yesterday.

haha, was it? I missed it

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i highly doubt his chances of succeeding george are done. if it was a popularity contest, one of george's own sons would be next in line..the man is obv. capable of the job.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foleydx
    i highly doubt his chances of succeeding george are done. if it was a popularity contest, one of george's own sons would be next in line..the man is obv. capable of the job.
    Do you seriously think Steinbrenner is going to give someone the NY Yankees franchise (est. value $1billion+), who's no longer a family member of his???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT STALKER
    I would have been doing animal tricks for this woman if it meant becoming the owner of the Yanks one day...

Maybe he can get a job with the Mets...
    I think we already have our bat boys signed upped...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im the boss, Steinbrenner said through his spokesman, Howard Rubenstein. I continue to be the boss, I have no intention of retiring, and my family runs the Yankees with me.

When Swindal leaves the family, he will effectively leave the Yankees. According to an individual with direct knowledge of the matter, Steinbrenner no longer plans to promote him, and he would seem to have no future with the team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks for Yankee fans. This guy seemed like he would have been a great owner.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrud
    When Swindal leaves the family, he will effectively leave the Yankees. According to an individual with direct knowledge of the matter, Steinbrenner no longer plans to promote him, and he would seem to have no future with the team.
    The latest news is that he has been demoted to Assistant to the Travel Secretary.

He's currently being fitted for a BodySuit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swindal is a moron. If I was him and was the son-in-law to the man who's going to bequeath to me a $1 billion franchise, I would have gone deep sea diving and pet my wife's coochie every day and also buy her a hot young gardener to keep her happy.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    FINALLY!!

That's what Pete Best said when he heard the news ..

"Finally there is someone else on this wretched planet who knows what it feels like to be me."

Just for the record, in case you didn't know it, Pete Best was the original drummer for the Beatles, back in Liverpool, until he was replaced by Ringo about a minute before they became "THE BEATLES"

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    FINALLY!!

That's what Pete Best said when he heard the news ..

"Finally there is someone else on this wretched planet who knows what it feels like to be me."

Just for the record, in case you didn't know it, Pete Best was the original drummer for the Beatles, back in Liverpool, until he was replaced by Ringo about a minute before they became "THE BEATLES"

That reminds me of an old boss I once had. During the summer I used to caddy at a Jersey shore country club, and my caddiemaster was this old guy that all the members referred to as an old rock and roll near-star. I came to find out he was the original drummer for Springsteen's E-Street band. He got into a big fight with Bruce right before they all became famous.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That reminds me of an old boss I once had. During the summer I used to caddy at a Jersey shore country club, and my caddiemaster was this old guy that all the members referred to as an old rock and roll near-star. I came to find out he was the original drummer for Springsteen's E-Street band. He got into a big fight with Bruce right before they all became famous.
    Damn .. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn .. can you imagine being cut loose from the East Street Band about a minute before they made a Gazillion dollars, and then you wind up as a Caddy?

That Guy must be miserable!