Thread: Steve Phillips.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve Phillips.....

picks the Brewers and Braves to win their divisions. Good thing we sent his ass packing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually with him on the Brewers pick. That team has very good pitching and one of the best pitching prospects in baseball, who should be ready sometime this year in Yovani Gallardo. I think they have a very good shot to beat out the Cardinals for that division title.

As for Phillips, he is a complete moron and proves that every time he speaks. It's unbelievable he actually had a job as a MLB GM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    I'm actually with him on the Brewers pick. That team has very good pitching and one of the best pitching prospects in baseball, who should be ready sometime this year in Yovani Gallardo. I think they have a very good shot to beat out the Cardinals for that division title.

As for Phillips, he is a complete moron and proves that every time he speaks. It's unbelievable he actually had a job as a MLB GM.
    The brewers are one of those teams that always have good young players but never do jack.......the DBacks are the same way....all they talk about is their prospects...but still nothing to show for it.