Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaarrrreeee Yyoooouuuuuu Rreeaaddyyyyyyy!!!!

Aaarrrreeee Yyoooouuuuuu Rreeaaddyyyyyyy!!!!

just watched the replay of the NL east clincher.......brings tears to a man's eyes

can't wait for the start tonight....hopefully we'll be seeing the same thing come september......except this time we're going all the way baby!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited, i friggin love the start of baseball season...

M-E-T-S METS METS METS!!!!!!

oh yeah... F THE YANKEES!!!!!

This thread isn't gonna end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    This thread isn't gonna end well.

TTTHHHHHEEEEEE YYANNNKEEEESSSSSS LLOOOSSEEEEEE!!!!!

TTTHHHHEEEEEE YYYANNKKEEEESSSSSS LOOOSSSEEEEEE!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    just watched the replay of the NL east clincher.......brings tears to a man's eyes

can't wait for the start tonight....hopefully we'll be seeing the same thing come september......except this time we're going all the way baby!!!!!!!!

LETS GO METS!!! Can't wait!!

Veteran
    Lets Go Mets..... F-A-N Da Na Na!!!!
    im psyched as well!!! eventhough i do have chris carpenter and tom glavine in my fantasy baseball league. o well!
    Last edited by jetscc26; 04-01-2007 at 06:49 PM.

what r u pumped about??? ur stellar pitching rotation??? or the fact that ur team basically did nothing to upgrade from last yr????

why mets fans honestly care enough about the yankees, who play in another league, I will never understand. mets fans saying "F the Yankees" actually means "I'm really jealous of their success and how they whooped us in the 2000 subway series!!"

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolJet
    why mets fans honestly care enough about the yankees, who play in another league, I will never understand. mets fans saying "F the Yankees" actually means "I'm really jealous of their success and how they whooped us in the 2000 subway series!!"

JMO.
    nicely said

Quote Originally Posted by Bmiggsey
    LETS GO METS!!! Can't wait!!

man i can't wait to see reyes leg out his first triple

wagner's got his new splitter.....

beltran, wright, delgado..........gonna be fun

mets were 74-4 after leading in the 6th inning.....that's the shiat right there.....

i want pelfrey to blast larry right in the ass with a fastball

JMO.

if you don't know that there's a littel mets/yanks rivalry going on around here then you are blind........it's all in fun, get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Patches
    what r u pumped about??? ur stellar pitching rotation??? or the fact that ur team basically did nothing to upgrade from last yr????

i don't know but i just asked the little guy to the left what he though about jeter....and he said right on cue....

"what the hell, he's gay"

i've taught the little guy well

i don't know but i just asked the little guy to the left what he though about jeter....and he said right on cue....

thats kinda sad

Veteran
    thats kinda sad
    whats so sad about it, its hilarious.

Veteran

Indeed my fellow Mets lover.....the time is upon us once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill the Cards!!!!!!

yankee fan? nice rotation you have going as well.

JMO.

Veteran

fantastic job. Sweeping generalizations and cuss words at the age of 5.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Mets fans are so sad.

Wake me up in September when the real season starts just as it has consecutively since 1995.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Mets fans are so sad.

Wake me up in September when the real season starts just as it has consecutively since 1995.

SAR I

just remember....the current yankees are the proud owners of the biggest choke job ever in sports history......

and, fwiw, a man who has to make his own birthday thread, and likely bought his own birthday cake isn't allowed to call anyone else sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    yankee fan? nice rotation you have going as well.
    im glad to see u agree