Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rutgers to the finals!!!!!!!!!

Rutgers to the finals!!!!!!!!!

HELLS YEAH RUTGERS WOMEN!!!
    Absolutely dominating LSU. CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HERE WE COME!

Take that title home to Jersey Tuesday night!!!!!

GO RU!

Banned
    yeah, uh, I don't care.... I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastin3517
    yeah, uh, I don't care.... I'm sorry.
    yeah we know because everytime this topic has been brought up, you just haven't been able to stay away... I think you might lead all JI members in number of posts in threads involving Rutgers Women's Basketball.

good for them, I might actually watch that over Ohio St - Florida.

Rookie
    I'm really happy for the entire Rutgers University sports program to finally get some National recognition. Been following the WBB team for the last 2 weeks, tried to start a thread when they made it to the Final 4...but nobody seems to care around here.

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan
    yeah we know because everytime this topic has been brought up, you just haven't been able to stay away... I think you might lead all JI members in number of posts in threads involving Rutgers Women's Basketball.
    I always love how people who don't care about a specific topic in a thread feel the need to state the fact that they don't care.

Hall Of Fame
    Congrats to them, but I hate sitting through women's scores on sports tickers when almost no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    I always love how people who don't care about a specific topic in a thread feel the need to state the fact that they don't care.
    You know what it is? People like this really do care, very much... in this case, they are just attempting to psychologically mask self-imposed questions about their own sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    yeah Rutgers! the big R is one game away from a national championship. it's still a very good thing for the school, bottom line, and i'm watching the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    yeah Rutgers! the big R is one game away from a national championship. it's still a very good thing for the school, bottom line, and i'm watching the game.
    I tried, I gave it an honest go.

Go Rutgers, but the most you'll get from me is a score check every few minutes. Watching women's basketball, no matter who's playing, is equal to the feeling of trying to jam a pencil into my neck.

You do know this is a jets forum right? Not a women's college basketball forum?

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    yeah Rutgers! the big R is one game away from a national championship. it's still a very good thing for the school, bottom line, and I'm watching the game.
    Don't know if I can bring myself to watch the game, but as an alum I'm very happy nonetheless. Congratulations to Coach Stringer and the entire team on a job well done-win or lose. It's nice to see the university finally getting some recognition after all of this time. First the football program, and now this. Awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    It's "women's basketball"? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by jetschamps69
    You do know this is a jets forum right? Not a women's college basketball forum?
    You do know that you can ignore threads you have no interest in right?

nos·y /ˈnoʊzi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[noh-zee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective, nos·i·er, nos·i·est.
    unduly curious about the affairs of others; prying; meddlesome.
    Also, nosey.

[Origin: 1880–85; nose + -y1]

—Related forms
    nos·i·ly, adverb
    nos·i·ness, noun
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

All Pro
    Theyd be the lowest seed ever to win the NCAA I think

Quote Originally Posted by mario8723
    You do know that you can ignore threads you have no interest in right?
    I just find it annoying that people post non-jets related things on the jets part of this forum. There is an NCAA basketball forum here. There is also an "Everything Else" forum for all the OT stuff that is scattered through here.

Quote Originally Posted by jetschamps69
    I just find it annoying that people post non-jets related things on the jets part of this forum. There is an NCAA basketball forum here. There is also an "Everything Else" forum for all the OT stuff that is scattered through here.
    if you didn't notice, the mods came to an agreement (as per a poll) at the beginning of the offseason that OT threads could stay here.

at least this is sports related, and not about age, the weather, or what everyone's favorite breakfast cereal is

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan
    HELLS YEAH RUTGERS WOMEN!!!
    Absolutely dominating LSU. CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HERE WE COME!

Take that title home to Jersey Tuesday night!!!!!

GO RU!

WTG Rutgers! I have been rooting for them every since they won the BigEast Tourney; because, I know so many of my fellow Jet brothers and sisters pull for them! I hope they win it all. What a great sports story this is!

1. this is a jets forum
    2. 99% of the people here didnt/dont go to rutgers
    3. its womans basketball
    4. no one cares
    5. tenessee will rape them

Quote Originally Posted by nico002
    1. this is a jets forum
    2. 99% of the people here didnt/dont go to rutgers
    3. its womans basketball
    4. no one cares
    5. tenessee will rape them
    another guy who "doesn't care" but stops by to post. you just look stupid.