Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rutgers to the finals!!!!!!!!!

At least put the "OT" tag in the thread.

seriously, there is a reason everytime a rugters thread is made tons of people complain.

its very annoying that people try and pass rugters as part of the jets. the tone in which rugters threads are written makes them sound like everyone is a rugters fan and everyone cares.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetschamps69
    You do know this is a jets forum right? Not a women's college basketball forum?
    Tell that to the people who start 100+ OT threads a week...at least this is a SPORTS thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nico002

seriously, there is a reason everytime a rugters thread is made tons of people complain.

its very annoying that people try and pass rugters as part of the jets. the tone in which rugters threads are written makes them sound like everyone is a rugters fan and everyone cares.
    Stop complaining. There are people who do care and if you don't you don't need to bother everyone who does.

Way to go Rutgers! This school is really on the rise. Im watching this game Tuesday night for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    Stop complaining. There are people who do care and if you don't you don't need to bother everyone who does.
    Most people dont care. You dont have to bother everyone who dosent...

I agree, it's extremely offensive.

I mean, I can totally see why you'd take something this severe to heart.

Threads about farting wives, TV shows, wierd crimes, teachers who molest students, links to hidden videos where random dudes are caught jerking off, Apple TV, teaching a 16 year old how to fight, John Travolta's house, Mac vs. PC, and Wrestlemania...etc., all of that stuff serves for nothing but board integrity and are, as you would say "part of the Jets."

But RUTGERS threads??? How dare they!!!

Veteran
    Most people dont care. You dont have to bother everyone who dosent...

Some people care, this is the offseason, get used to it, your a relatively new poster here. Until you pay for some peoples internet, then dont go around telling people what to type, jerk--off!

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm really proud of Rutgers, and am hoping for a championship on tuesday.

Dude...are you guys really excited about womens basketball? That sucks. Thats a good sign that you college athletics program sucks when you get excited about the most boring thing in the world to watch. If this was womens volleyball or soccer...I maybe see why you would be excited. But womens basketball is like watching boys middle school bball.

Have fun with that.

Congrats to them...

it's a local team... the majority of Jets fans have roots in the NY/NJ area, and Rutgers currently have a very successful sports program in that area

Why? Unless you don't have a brain, you know Rutgers is not the New York Jets.

Too bad for them. The mods decided awhile ago that threads that aren't Jets related are fine. It's more related to the Jets than "what is the best pizza in nyc?" in that at least it's sports.

You don't seem too well educated by your consistent misspelling of Rutgers.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    it's a local team... the majority of Jets fans have roots in the NY/NJ area, and Rutgers currently have a very successful sports program in that area
    Ok, its still off-topic. So put the dam tag there.

You dont root for a college team because you are from the area, you root for them because you went there. Assuming that all Jets fans are Rugters fans is annoying.

I have no problem with people talking about Rugters. Just put the OT tag there and dont assume everyone cares.

Whatver, its just a pet peeve. Im done.

I am looking forward to seeing how well the football team builds from last season. They got a few good kids from high school including highly touted OL Anthony Davis.

Rutgers sports programs are no longer in the dul drums of the NCAA
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-01-2007 at 10:58 PM.

:You don't seem too well educated by your consistent misspelling of Rutgers.:

Good one. Are you 12?

now im done. promise

Good one. Are you 12?

now im done. promise
    Yep, you just proved my point.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hoo-Rah!

You dont root for a college team because you are from the area, you root for them because you went there.
    I guess they forgot to tell that to the guy who's in charge of the lighting here.

All League
    Former head Hawk leading them to the finals, so I guess go Rutgers.