Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Champions League

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milano,Italia
    Posts
    210

    Champions League

    Milan-Bayern Munchen 2-2

    I hate Milan!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Horrible PK call with Kaka in the box. Lucio got the ball.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montville, NJ
    Posts
    5,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    Horrible PK call with Kaka in the box. Lucio got the ball.
    beautiful take away!


    I'm rooting for Munich, but it was definitely legit... I'm not being biased

  4. #4
    Milan match is underway and already the rossoneri are leading 2-0

    Liverpool and PSV and tied at 0-0

  5. #5
    Aaaand Milan move on!


    Great CL semifinals now... Milan - Man U and Chelsea - Liverpool

    A Milan - Chelsea final would be great with that bastard Shevchenko against his former team.

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Aaaand Milan move on!


    Great CL semifinals now... Milan - Man U and Chelsea - Liverpool


    A Milan - Chelsea final would be great with that bastard Shevchenko against his former team.

    Congrats Milan.

    Man Utd v Chelsea would be good as well (I'm biased, A Man Utd fan) as former and current Premiere League teams vie for tops in England and Europe. They also play each other the last game of the year which could have Premiere League Champion ramifications (currently, Chelsea is 3 behind Utd in the top spot).

    Currently, Man Utd can still win the Treble, as they are in the FA Cup Semis

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milano,Italia
    Posts
    210

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Licurgo

    Trust me, Milan UTD is a great matchup, looking forward to it.

    Good luck.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milano,Italia
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvismax
    Trust me, Milan UTD is a great matchup, looking forward to it.

    Good luck.
    I hope that UTD will kill them!

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Licurgo
    I hope that UTD will kill them!
    Me too, I can't wait!

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milano,Italia
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Aaaand Milan move on!
    Bayern this night was awful, Milan played a good game, but trust me they will never go to Atene
    I'm just joking

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    The Prem is becoming by far the top league in the wall especially since more teams are signing non English players.

  13. #13
    Dream final?
    United crushing the Scousers.

  14. #14
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by jesper stromblad rules
    Dream final?
    United crushing the Scousers.
    Recently saw a game at Nevada Smith's in NYC (great soccer bar, packed by 9AM most Saturdays).

    Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool were all playing at the same time (10AM). Liverpool was relegated to the downstairs bar, while Chelsea got the big screen and audio for the first half, and United during the second (both were on various smaller tv's throughout).

    When the Liverpool fans came up after the game, everyone started chanting GO HOME SCOUSERS! It was pretty funny.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvismax
    Recently saw a game at Nevada Smith's in NYC (great soccer bar, packed by 9AM most Saturdays).

    Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool were all playing at the same time (10AM). Liverpool was relegated to the downstairs bar, while Chelsea got the big screen and audio for the first half, and United during the second (both were on various smaller tv's throughout).

    When the Liverpool fans came up after the game, everyone started chanting GO HOME SCOUSERS! It was pretty funny.

    I've been wanting to go to Nevada Smith's for a while, I've heard great things about it

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I've been wanting to go to Nevada Smith's for a while, I've heard great things about it

    Great bar. So much fun.

    I might go on the 21st for Man Utd v. Portsmouth.

    Don't wait until FA or Champions League to try, I couldn't get in for FA Finals 2 yrs ago for Utd v. Arsenal. Hopped in a cab with 3 other United fans and went to Jack Dempsey's.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvismax
    Great bar. So much fun.

    I might go on the 21st for Man Utd v. Portsmouth.

    Don't wait until FA or Champions League to try, I couldn't get in for FA Finals 2 yrs ago for Utd v. Arsenal. Hopped in a cab with 3 other United fans and went to Jack Dempsey's.
    do they ever show any Serie A games? I mostly follow AC Milan, but I could watch Liverpool... Gerrard is awesome

  18. #18
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Warren, NJ
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    do they ever show any Serie A games? I mostly follow AC Milan, but I could watch Liverpool... Gerrard is awesome

    Gerrard is a terrific player.

    Check out the fixtures: http://www.grahamecurtis.com/nevadas...otfixture.html

    They play all these games, although it seems to get more of a Premiere League crowd.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    I'd love to see a rematch of 2005 between Liverpool-Milan...What a game that was

    And the reds winning it all again

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk
    I'd love to see a rematch of 2005 between Liverpool-Milan...What a game that was

    And the reds winning it all again

    that was a pretty fantastic match... it's actually what got me into soccer in the first place. There are highlights on youtube that you can search for.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us