Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Elvismax
    Recently saw a game at Nevada Smith's in NYC (great soccer bar, packed by 9AM most Saturdays).

Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool were all playing at the same time (10AM). Liverpool was relegated to the downstairs bar, while Chelsea got the big screen and audio for the first half, and United during the second (both were on various smaller tv's throughout).

When the Liverpool fans came up after the game, everyone started chanting GO HOME SCOUSERS! It was pretty funny.

I was there for the United-Millwall Cup Final a couple of years ago. Great craic. Especially when the Gooner fans showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvismax
    Gerrard is a terrific player.

Check out the fixtures: http://www.grahamecurtis.com/nevadas...otfixture.html

They play all these games, although it seems to get more of a Premiere League crowd.

How's the crowd? I have a thing for British accents. You think I could meet a hot British chick there?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    How's the crowd? I have a thing for British accents. You think I could meet a hot British chick there?
    9AM beer drinking crowd is not usually a chick magnet (it should be). Girls do go, some cuties, but often go with guys. Not an ideal pick up time, but I've seen it done.