Thread: First week Sleepers thread.

First week Sleepers thread.

De Aza--CF from Florida--Started off nice, Supposedly a nice speed guy thats gonna steal alot.

Hairston--How long does he have his shot? He started off nice.

Luke Scott--Started off nice, Will play the majoritiy but had off last night because of a elbow and Lane blew up. Damn.

Travis Buck--For some reason I think this kid is going to have a good year, What are your thoughts?

Is Jake Westbrook a sleeper?--I knew him because of a boston game last year and thought he was good but many tell me he is a sleeper.

Elijah Dukes--High upside CF.

Melky Cabrera--Some reports are saying JOhnny Damon is hurt and Melky may be the CF for the next month.

Any from you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rhodes
    De Aza--CF from Florida--Started off nice, Supposedly a nice speed guy thats gonna steal alot.

Hairston--How long does he have his shot? He started off nice.

Luke Scott--Started off nice, Will play the majoritiy but had off last night because of a elbow and Lane blew up. Damn.

Travis Buck--For some reason I think this kid is going to have a good year, What are your thoughts?

Is Jake Westbrook a sleeper?--I knew him because of a boston game last year and thought he was good but many tell me he is a sleeper.

Elijah Dukes--High upside CF.

Melky Cabrera--Some reports are saying JOhnny Damon is hurt and Melky may be the CF for the next month.

Any from you guys?
    Damon had craps in his calfs. This has occured to him his whole career. Nothing serious. He will be in the lineup tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Damon had craps in his calfs. This has occured to him his whole career. Nothing serious. He will be in the lineup tomorrow.
    dont you just hate it when you get the craps!

Johnny Peralta looks like he could have a bounceback year. Also the Indians are going to put up a TON of runs this year.

Trot Nixon could have a good year fantasy wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    dont you just hate it when you get the craps!
    Yeah I wake up all the time in the middle of the night with them in my calfs. Hurts like hell.

(Your post didn't go over my head)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Yea ? lol
    Johnny Damon had more than just cramps in his calf Monday and wasn't going to start Wednesday's game as planned.
    Damon, who was having a bigger problem with the right calf, showed up in the clubhouse Wednesday barely able to walk. There's a chance he might end up on the disabled list, putting Melky Cabrera in center field for a couple of weeks.
    rotoworld