Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush Really Does Hate Black People

Bush Really Does Hate Black People

Here he is walking hand in hand with a racist former klansman who recently used the "N" word on national tv. I guess Kanye West was right afterall....

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/tescosuicide/ALa3/captionit_BushandKKKByrd.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Here he is walking hand in hand with a racist former klansman who recently used the "N" word on national tv. I guess Kanye West was right afterall....

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/tescosuicide/ALa3/captionit_BushandKKKByrd.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Yup and the proof of that is W appointed more blacks in his administration the Clintoon, the supposed "black" prez did!

[QUOTE]But few in the press acknowledged that while Clinton facilitated the ethnic diversity of his cabinet, he tended not to appoint blacks to top policy positions. As former Clinton Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers snorted after vacating her post, the upper echelon of Clinton's cabinet is a "white boys club."

Like Clinton, President Bush has consciously assembled an ethnically diverse cabinet. The Washington Post reports that 25 percent of Bush's appointees are minorities. Bush has far superseded Clinton, however, when it comes to appointing blacks to top posts. According to a recent White House release, minorities have filled 45 percent of the administration's highest policy positions.

[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=5129] more [/url]

[QUOTE]President Bush has consciously assembled an ethnically diverse cabinet. The Washington Post reports that 25 percent of Bush's appointees are minorities. Bush has far superseded Clinton, however, when it comes to appointing blacks to top posts. According to a recent White House release, minorities have filled 45 percent of the administration's highest policy positions. [/QUOTE]

You may be missing the point here. It is about the quality of the people he appoints. Not the quantity. This admin is a disaster.

Pelosi is doing a job that should be done by Rice. Can you name one important piece of work by Rice?

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]You may be missing the point here. It is about the quality of the people he appoints. Not the quantity. This admin is a disaster.

Pelosi is doing a job that should be done by Rice. Can you name one important piece of work by Rice?[/QUOTE]

We have an agreement on ending NK Nuclear weapons program. We have a landmark agreement With India on civilian and Nuclear weapons. She was instrumental in talks between India and Pakistan over Kashmir. We negotiated an agreement with Pakistan on terrorism and aid. I could go on but why bother.

Pelosi made one unathorized diplomatic trip and screwed it up.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]We have an agreement on ending NK Nuclear weapons program. We have a landmark agreement With India on civilian and Nuclear weapons. She was instrumental in talks between India and Pakistan over Kashmir. We negotiated an agreement with Pakistan on terrorism and aid. I could go on but why bother.

Pelosi made one unathorized diplomatic trip and screwed it up.[/QUOTE]

OK. I find that at least acceptable. The real peace (piece) of work needs to be done in the MENA and she is absent. Kissinger managed Vietnam as it was the hot spot (war).

She is not managing the hotspot Biggie at least in my eyes. Thus enters Pelosi
    who I think is displaying the leadership that the USA has been lacking

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]OK. I find that at least acceptable. The real peace (piece) of work needs to be done in the MENA and she is absent. Kissinger managed Vietnam as it was the hot spot (war).

She is not managing the hotspot Biggie at least in my eyes. Thus enters Pelosi
    who I think is displaying the leadership that the USA has been lacking[/QUOTE]

Bush has been an awful President but he was elected President. Pelosi isn't diplaying leadership, she is displaying partisan politics. She doesn't represent me, she has no qualifications as a diplomat, she wasn't properly briefed and she absolutely screwed up. If you want to call that leadership fine. She represents a small district in CA not the USA. In the short time she has been Speaker of the House, she has displayed an incredible lack of intelligence. Yes she has the Dems behind her and she has done a good job in uniting the party. Leadership is about more than being a partisan hack.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]Bush has been an awful President but he was elected President. Pelosi isn't diplaying leadership, she is displaying partisan politics. She doesn't represent me, she has no qualifications as a diplomat, she wasn't properly briefed and she absolutely screwed up. If you want to call that leadership fine. She represents a small district in CA not the USA. In the short time she has been Speaker of the House, she has displayed an incredible lack of intelligence. Yes she has the Dems behind her and she has done a good job in uniting the party. Leadership is about more than being a partisan hack.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya Biggie. The point I see here is that Mr. Bush is the one that divided the nation with his policies. Ms. Pelosi cannot be blamed for that. I think that this is another branch from the 'tree of rot' that this admin has grown

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I hear ya Biggie. The point I see here is that Mr. Bush is the one that divided the nation with his policies. Ms. Pelosi cannot be blamed for that. I think that this is another branch from the 'tree of rot' that this admin has grown[/QUOTE]

Pelosi should be blamed for trying to take over a job she wasn't elected to do. Regardless of what you or anyone thinks of Bush he is the elected President of this country and only he can carry out the duties of the President until the next election.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]Pelosi should be blamed for trying to take over a job she wasn't elected to do. Regardless of what you or anyone thinks of Bush he is the elected President of this country and only he can carry out the duties of the President until the next election.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that Mr. Bush thought that he was king. He is a servant of the people and the people want out of the war. The ISG reports stated that we should be engaged in dialog with Syria and others.

The people are clamoring for peace. I think that this is a more effective strategy than impeachment. Mr. Bush is a lame duck. Mr Bush is to blame here. His hardline stances backfired on him.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]Bush has been an awful President but he was elected President. Pelosi isn't diplaying leadership, she is displaying partisan politics. She doesn't represent me, she has no qualifications as a diplomat, she wasn't properly briefed and she absolutely screwed up. If you want to call that leadership fine. She represents a small district in CA not the USA. In the short time she has been Speaker of the House, she has displayed an incredible lack of intelligence. Yes she has the Dems behind her and she has done a good job in uniting the party. Leadership is about more than being a partisan hack.[/QUOTE]

Winston- Pelosi was briefed by the State Department.

Apr. 3, 2007 0:40 | Updated Apr. 3, 2007 0:42
    'US State Department briefed Pelosi on Syria'
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS

U.S. State Department briefed House leader on Syria before she went there, spokesman says₪

The Bush administration briefed Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi for her trip to Syria while publicly criticizing her decision to go there, the US State Department said Monday.

In disclosing pretrip briefing, department spokesman Sean McCormack said it did not represent an endorsement of the visit by the speaker of the House of Representatives.

[QUOTE=chicadeel]Winston- Pelosi was briefed by the State Department.

Apr. 3, 2007 0:40 | Updated Apr. 3, 2007 0:42
    'US State Department briefed Pelosi on Syria'
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS

U.S. State Department briefed House leader on Syria before she went there, spokesman says₪

The Bush administration briefed Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi for her trip to Syria while publicly criticizing her decision to go there, the US State Department said Monday.

In disclosing pretrip briefing, department spokesman Sean McCormack said it did not represent an endorsement of the visit by the speaker of the House of Representatives.[/QUOTE]

I guess her screw up on Israel's message to Syria must have been a Republican dirty trick. :D

Good to see that even though they disagreed with her going they briefed her.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]
    Pelosi is doing a job that should be done by Rice. Can you name one important piece of work by Rice?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.hucklesby.com/images/oiltank.jpg[/IMG]

cmon Jetdawg that's not fair - the captain and crew of the SS condoleeza rice work very hard bringing crude oil to America, it's a tough gig.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti][IMG]http://www.hucklesby.com/images/oiltank.jpg[/IMG]

cmon Jetdawg that's not fair - the captain and crew of the SS condoleeza rice work very hard bringing crude oil to America, it's a tough gig.[/QUOTE]
    says "Mr. Independent"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]I guess her screw up on Israel's message to Syria must have been a Republican dirty trick. :D

Good to see that even though they disagreed with her going they briefed her.[/QUOTE]

Of course they briefed her...and why wouldn't they? You don't really think the Republican party is that much different than the Democratic party, do you? Don't you think that if they really didn't want her to go they could have stopped her? This is all just a typical D.C bulls*t dog and pony show.

[QUOTE=bitonti][IMG]http://www.hucklesby.com/images/oiltank.jpg[/IMG]

cmon Jetdawg that's not fair - the captain and crew of the SS condoleeza rice work very hard bringing crude oil to America, it's a tough gig.[/QUOTE]

:yes: :yes:

I forgot about that one bit

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I hear ya Biggie. The point I see here is that Mr. Bush is the one that divided the nation with his policies. Ms. Pelosi cannot be blamed for that. I think that this is another branch from the 'tree of rot' that this admin has grown[/QUOTE]

I hope everyone looks a little deeper than who is in the White House to see what divides this country. World view divides this country.

God exalting, traditional family value oriented voters are right wing conservatives and self exhalting, progressive value voters are left wing liberals. Most of our nation's division comes from those two groups. Some citizens sit in the middle, but they do not dominate the news like the other two groups.

There was as much vitriole under Clinton as there is under Bush. With Clinton it was lying, no backbone or honor, governing by the polls and selling military secrets for political $$$$ and corruption of a personal nature. With Bush it is too much backbone, an unwillingness to bend to polls, haliburton and his supposed promotion of a Christian agenda. It comes down to this: each guy represents what they don't approve of in the opposing pov.

Bush was elected by the people of the entire country twice, Pelosi was elected by a bunch of liberals in California. BTW you can thank your tax increases over the next few years to Pelosi and the tax and spend democrats.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JCnflies]I hope everyone looks a little deeper than who is in the White House to see what divides this country. World view divides this country.

God exalting, traditional family value oriented voters are right wing conservatives and self exhalting, progressive value voters are left wing liberals. Most of our nation's division comes from those two groups. Some citizens sit in the middle, but they do not dominate the news like the other two groups.

There was as much vitriole under Clinton as there is under Bush. With Clinton it was lying, no backbone or honor, governing by the polls and selling military secrets for political $$$$ and corruption of a personal nature. With Bush it is too much backbone, an unwillingness to bend to polls, haliburton and his supposed promotion of a Christian agenda. It comes down to this: each guy represents what they don't approve of in the opposing pov.[/QUOTE]

Awesome post, JCn!! The sooner the rest of our country comes to the same conclusion that you have, the sooner we can get back to what America really stands for.

I feel awful for the real religious people of this country. The millions of actual god fearing people who pay their taxes are are honest to goodness real Americans. Those people need to wake up and realize that the powers that be manipulate their religion to goad them into voting in a certain way. Separation of church and state is for the benefit of religion not of the government.

[B]What do you think of a man who professes to be a God-fearing Christian but worships a 45 foot tall burning idol of an ancient Babylonian god and conducts a mock human sacrifice?[/B] Sound far out? Happens every summer.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove[/url]

[QUOTE=JCnflies]I hope everyone looks a little deeper than who is in the White House to see what divides this country. World view divides this country.

There was as much vitriole under Clinton as there is under Bush. With Clinton it was lying, no backbone or honor, governing by the polls and selling military secrets for political $$$$ and corruption of a personal nature. With Bush it is too much backbone, an unwillingness to bend to polls, haliburton and his supposed promotion of a Christian agenda. It comes down to this: each guy represents what they don't approve of in the opposing pov.[/QUOTE]

To top that off JC we may get another Clinto after this. More polarization?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]says "Mr. Independent"[/QUOTE]

oh it actually happened, Chevron named a tanker after Rice

talking about it is what makes me independent