Thread: Can my Oilers be anymore brain dead?

Can my Oilers be anymore brain dead?

So I live in Edmonton and thus cheer for the Oilers. The Oilers have totally stunk it up the last 1/3 of the schedule, winning 1 out of the last 20 or so before tonight. They've sucked so badly that they plummet in the standings to 4th last and thus are in position in the draft lottery to possibly get the #1 pick in the draft.

They play Calgary tonight, they are losing 2-0 as per usual and since Colorado lost the game is totally meaningless to both teams. The Oilers 'rally' to tie the game and then pull out the win thus jumping to 6th last and now have no chance at the number 1 pick (as you can only rise a total of 4 spots).

What a bunch of utter bone heads.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish
    So I live in Edmonton and thus cheer for the Oilers. The Oilers have totally stunk it up the last 1/3 of the schedule, winning 1 out of the last 20 or so before tonight. They've sucked so badly that they plummet in the standings to 4th last and thus are in position in the draft lottery to possibly get the #1 pick in the draft.

They play Calgary tonight, they are losing 2-0 as per usual and since Colorado lost the game is totally meaningless to both teams. The Oilers 'rally' to tie the game and then pull out the win thus jumping to 6th last and now have no chance at the number 1 pick (as you can only rise a total of 4 spots).

What a bunch of utter bone heads.
    You can root for the Devils to beat the Isles today in regulation or overtime/shootout. Then you will have a higher 1st round pick to go with your other one.