Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Best/Worst Uniforms in MLB

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Best/Worst Uniforms in MLB

    Best uniforms in baseball IMO are...


    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-11-2007 at 02:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worst uniforms in baseball IMO are...



  3. #3
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the Braves uniform. I agree on the Cards and the Yanks. Dodgers have great unis too, very classic. Love the blue color. I think the Dodgers and Yanks might be my favorites.

    I know I'm probably in the minority with this one, but I love the Mets' '86 pinstripes, with the big thick orange stripes down the sleeves and pantlegs. Old School.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I hate the Braves uniform. I agree on the Cards and the Yanks. Dodgers have great unis too, very classic. Love the blue color. I think the Dodgers and Yanks might be my favorites.

    I know I'm probably in the minority with this one, but I love the Mets' '86 pinstripes, with the big thick orange stripes down the sleeves and pantlegs. Old School.
    Dodgers would be next on my list. I actually think I like theres better then the Braves.

    Edit: Yeah, I changed it to the Dodgers.

  5. #5
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Dodgers would be next on my list. I actually think I like theres better then the Braves.

    Edit: Yeah, I changed it to the Dodgers.



    It's a nice lookin' jersey

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Worst uniforms in baseball IMO are...


    In response to why Met fans hate the Yankees...oops am I in the wrong thread.....

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Worst uniforms in baseball IMO are...


    I like all of these unis except the Diamondbacks... and better than any of the ones you liked.

  8. #8
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tampa Bay has to have the worst jerseys in all of MLB. That puke green is awful.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best uniforms from the past...



  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worst uniforms from the past...



  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan
    I like all of these unis except the Diamondbacks... and better than any of the ones you liked.
    That is your opinion. They are not better because you said soo...

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wheres the early 90's Blue Jays Jerseys? Best of all time. Also really good ones are the throwback Brewers Jerseys.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks
    Wheres the early 90's Blue Jays Jerseys? Best of all time. Also really good ones are the throwback Brewers Jerseys.
    Small part of me likes the Blue Jays. I grew up outside of Toronto but I never really paid that much attention to baseball when I was younger even when they won those 2 World Series in the early 90s. I was hockey crazy. Maple Leafs crazy. It wasn't until I moved to New York and then New Jersey and began playing baseball at 10 years old.



    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-11-2007 at 03:34 PM.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Small part of me like the Blue Jays. I grew up outside of Toronto but I never really paid that much attention to baseball when I was younger even when they won those 2 World Series in the early 90s. I was hockey crazy. Maple Leafs crazy. It wasn't until I moved to New York and then New Jersey and began playing baseball at 10 years old.



    Yeah i know your a leafs fan so i was surprised you didnt mention the Blue Jays at first but now i understand.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks
    Yeah i know your a leafs fan so i was surprised you didnt mention the Blue Jays at first but now i understand.
    I'm not a fan of there new logo and uniforms.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-11-2007 at 03:41 PM.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    I'm not a fan of there new logo and uniforms
    Yeah i dont care for their new threads either. I love their old ones though. Especially the blue hat with the blue jay.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks
    Yeah i dont care for their new threads either. I love their old ones though. Especially the blue hat with the blue jay.

    ^ Very nice cap. Worn this from '77-93

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan

    ^ Very nice cap. Worn this from '77-93
    yup thats it! it looks awesome.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    That is your opinion. They are not better because you said soo...
    you misunderstood what i wrote.

    I said I liked all except the D'Backs, and better than the ones you liked.

    Which means I liked those 3 better than the ones you liked.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan
    you misunderstood what i wrote.

    I said I liked all except the D'Backs, and better than the ones you liked.

    Which means I liked those 3 better than the ones you liked.
    Alright. I think it is ridiculous to have a teams nick name across the front of a uniform.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-11-2007 at 04:09 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us