Thread: well.....that was ugly

Banned

well.....that was ugly

4 walks in a row and then hits barajas......wow

good thing is that erratic control like that can be hard to correct at the moment it's happening.....but it can be corrected before his next start....

let's hope that peterson and perez can figure out the problem and nip it in the butt....

fwiw, it looked to me like his shoulder was flying out in front..............

that and darling mentioned that his arm angle was a little lower than what it was in the first inning........

like i said mechanics can be hard to fix mid-inning....but it is hopefully something that is easily correctable before his next start

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    4 walks in a row and then hits barajas......wow

good thing is that erratic control like that can be hard to correct at the moment it's happening.....but it can be corrected before his next start....

let's hope that peterson and perez can figure out the problem and nip it in the butt....

fwiw, it looked to me like his shoulder was flying out in front..............

that and darling mentioned that his arm angle was a little lower than what it was in the first inning........

like i said mechanics can be hard to fix mid-inning....but it is hopefully something that is easily correctable before his next start
    There is a New York Mets game thread for this. I made it for you guys!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    There is a New York Mets game thread for this. I made it for you guys!

nooo, this deserved it's own thread, that's how ugly it was

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    nooo, this deserved it's own thread, that's how ugly it was
    I didn't see it. I'm going from Yankees to Red Sox's to Mets. A lot of baseball to watch tonight.

That's the problem with Perez. He's way too inconsistent. I was hoping he would turn it around this year and drafted him late for my fantasy team.