Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Islanders Game

Islanders Game

The Isles are getting F***** on the Ice there is no irrefutable evidence that shows that the Sabers scored and they call it a goal( Just like the rangers game) then the refs go ahead and give Buffalo a 2:00 Min. 5 - 3 and add on an addition 2:00 to 1 penality b/c Afiniganov is a little p****

Lets Go Islanders!!!

F*** Buffalo and Toronto!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    Why Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    The Isles are getting F***** on the Ice there is no irrefutable evidence that shows that the Sabers scored and they call it a goal( Just like the rangers game) then the refs go ahead and give Buffalo a 2:00 Min. 5 - 3 and add on an addition 2:00 to 1 penality b/c Afiniganov is a little p****

Lets Go Islanders!!!

HEY HEY HEY! What did the Maple Leafs do? Sheesh.

Can't we play golf in peace?

Veteran
    yep! f'em...f'em both in the ear!!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    Why Toronto?

Toronto..........Not The Maple Leafs.......The League Office b/c they review every play they gave Buffalo that goal and they gave the Rangers there goal againist the ISLES!!

LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!

Hall Of Fame
    getting outshot 15-2 in last period. Its gonna take a miracle.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The refs jobbed us big time.

That's a wrap for tonight....not a really good showing by the Isles...they played a nice first period, but really got outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd.

Always blame the Rangers.....

Quote Originally Posted by petejet
    The refs jobbed us big time.
    How did the refs job the Islanders? The last call of the game was a stretch...more of a dive than anything, but other than that, there wasn't much to dispute...the 2nd sabres goal was a definite goal...it hit off of his pad and goes behind the post....What is there to dispute?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    How did the refs job the Islanders? The last call of the game was a stretch...more of a dive than anything, but other than that, there wasn't much to dispute...the 2nd sabres goal was a definite goal...it hit off of his pad and goes behind the post....What is there to dispute?
    That, the 5 on 3, the fluky goal awarded to the Sabres....

There were no replays that showed it was definetly a goal.

There were no replays that showed it was definetly a goal.
    Were you watching the versus feed like I was? There was 1 angle that showed the puck go off of DiP's pad and behind the post....clear goal.

Quote Originally Posted by petejet
    ,the 5-on-3,
    The blade of his stick hit Afinogenov in the face...regardless of how "soft" Max is, it is still a penalty.

Were you watching the versus feed like I was? There was 1 angle that showed the puck go off of DiP's pad and behind the post....clear goal.

The blade of his stick hit Afinogenov in the face...regardless of how "soft" Max is, it is still a penalty.
    No I was watching FSNY.

No I was watching FSNY.
    Ah, I see. the versus feed had an angle right in front of DiP, by the corner of that net, that clearly showed the puck hit off of the right pad and duck behind the post.

Ah, I see. the versus feed had an angle right in front of DiP, by the corner of that net, that clearly showed the puck hit off of the right pad and duck behind the post.

They Showed the Angles that Versus had on FSNY and the one angle that they showed differently still never showed the puck over the goal line so what are you talking about??

If I had time to capture the video of the closeup on DiP's pad to prove to you, I would...the puck went BEHIND THE POST, INSIDE THE NET.

The Versus announcers were calling it a goal an entire minute before the ref got off the phone.

All Pro
    nice touch tossing bottles on the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    Yeah that was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet

Let Me ask you a question...........Lets Say The Rangers were in the Isles Situation......The Refs give the Thrashers a goal and then give the thrashers a 5 - 3 for 2 min. followed by another 2min. minor ??? How would you react to that ? It cost your team the game, took all the momentium away and then cost your team there season?

You'd Throw Crap on the Ice Just like the Isles fans did.... the difference is the calls always go againist the Isles most of the time the Rangers get the calls