Thread: Video: Arod's Walkoff Homerun

Banned

Video: Arod's Walkoff Homerun

Checkout the link titled "Arod's Walkoff HR", the one with the little camera next to it

They show it from every angle, but I love the way he knew it was gone off the bat, even to dead center, more than 400 feet away, he still knew it right off the bat, and I love the way he looks into the Yankee dugout to let his teammates know it too

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Banned

All League
    I can't believe how clutch he has become!

Forget the home runs for now. Look at all the sac flies and rally starters he has had this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Checkout the link titled "Arod's Walkoff HR", the one with the little camera next to it

They show it from every angle, but I love the way he knew it was gone off the bat, even to dead center, more than 400 feet away, he still knew it right off the bat, and I love the way he looks into the Yankee dugout to let his teammates know it too

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy
    While i think AROD is a great player, it was pretty ridiculous to see him going crazy. I mean ok a fist pump and a cheer is perfectly acceptable, but this guys just acted like he won game 7 of the world series. I remember last year Yanks fans were going nuts about Wrights game winner against the Yanks, saying he shouldnt have been jumping around and going crazy. So wyere is that logic now? Celebrate your win but dont act like a fool.

All League
    Nah! His reaction was fine, unless you're a fan of the other team.

All League
    A-Rod just wanted to send a big F-U to the crowd. (And probably to Jeter too)