Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin...big shout out for another kind, tolerant lib

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Alec Baldwin...big shout out for another kind, tolerant lib

lovely voice mail to leave for your little daughter....

[QUOTE][B]Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter
    Posted Apr 19th 2007 2:57PM by TMZ Staff[/B]

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

After Ireland failed to answer her father's scheduled morning phone call from New York on April 11, Alec went berserk on her voice mail, saying "Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone," adding, "you have insulted me for the last time."

Switching his train of thought, Baldwin then exercised his incredible parenting skills and took a shot at his ex-wife, declaring, "I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Before hanging up, Baldwin warned the child, "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me." That's tomorrow.

We've learned that on Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner Maren Nelson heard the tape and temporarily suspended Baldwin's visitation rights. A hearing is set for May 4, where the judge could permanently deny Baldwin visitation or contact with Ireland.

Calls to Basinger's attorneys, celebrity lawyers Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen, were not returned.

Baldwin's lawyer, Vicki Greene, told TMZ, "Whatever happened yesterday was sealed and confidential. What you're telling me you've got you shouldn't have."

[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwins-threatening-message-to-daughter/[/url]

----------------

link to audio: [url]http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3[/url]

this fuqin moron claims the VP is a terrorist.....wouldn't it just have been easier to say "hi honey- this is daddy...call me back when you get a chance..."
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-20-2007 at 08:44 AM.

Gotta love it when these peace loving, sensitive liberals are exposed for the hypocrites they are.

the guy is an actor not a publically elected figure, who cares?

CBNY maybe you should be more concerned with DC than Hollywood.

Most of America was listening to Gonzalez make an azz out of himself over and over.

Gonzalez, "I remember making the final decision, I just don't recall when or where I made it"

[QUOTE=bitonti]the guy is an actor not a publically elected figure, who cares?

CBNY maybe you should be more concerned with DC than Hollywood.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726]Most of America was listening to Gonzalez make an azz out of himself over and over.

Gonzalez, "I remember making the final decision, I just don't recall when or where I made it"[/QUOTE]

Reno burns 79 people alive, libs say nothing.

Gonzales fires some federal prosecutors (which is his right), and libs have their panties all in a bunch....

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Reno burns 79 people alive, libs say nothing.

Gonzales fires some federal prosecutors (which is his right), and libs have their panties all in a bunch....[/QUOTE]

you want to talk about things that happened decades ago what do you think of the fact that Ronald Reagan not only funded OBL and Saddam he also granted anmesty to the people who carried out the 1993 WTC bombing?

You want to talk about history so bad, let's talk about it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And the people in this country never listen to actors when it comes to politics right?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

gotta love the way the looney leftists immediately try and hijack the thread....

Hold on I am going to get some more worthless stories from TMZ.com. What did PerezHilton.com say about this awesome story?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]gotta love the way the looney leftists immediately try and hijack the thread....[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

To paraphrase Hillary, "it takes a village idiot to raise a child."

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://www.crowsnestrest.com/pres_photos/bill_03.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]you want to talk about things that happened decades ago what do you think of the fact that [B]Ronald Reagan [/B] not only funded OBL and Saddam he also [B]granted anmesty to the people who carried out the 1993 WTC bombing? [/B]
    [/QUOTE]

Reagan left office in 1989.

Can you clarify that statement please?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]you want to talk about things that happened decades ago what do you think of the fact that Ronald Reagan not only funded OBL and Saddam he also granted anmesty to the people who carried out the 1993 WTC bombing?

You want to talk about history so bad, let's talk about it.[/QUOTE]

and FDR as well as Truman backed Stalin- so in your twisted lunatic brain I guess we can blame those two for the rise of communism and the 10's of millions it killed...

mind as well start there.....

[QUOTE=Phoenixx]Reagan left office in 1989.

Can you clarify that statement please?[/QUOTE]

in 1986 Reagan granted anmesty to a bunch of illegals literally 10s of thousands of people - among those granted anmesty were the original WTC bombers.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]in 1986 Reagan granted anmesty to a bunch of illegals literally 10s of thousands of people - among those granted anmesty were the original WTC bombers.[/QUOTE]
    Here's the way I see it.

If Reagan had proof that they had engaged in terrorist activities and still pardoned them, then you could find the fault you seem eager to lay at his feet.

Here's an example: Say the 16 convicted FALN terrorists that Clinton pardoned in 1999 then went out and engaged in further terrorist activity, you would be right to call out Clinton for enabling their actions.

But it Reagan's case, that would hardly be true.

Nice try though.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx]Here's the way I see it.

If Reagan had proof that they had engaged in terrorist activities and still pardoned them, then you could find the fault you seem eager to lay at his feet.
    [/QUOTE]

you aren't really understanding what occured. It was not a pardon of crimes of terror it was a massive pardon of tens of thousands of illegal immegrants - in that wave of people Reagan was letting into the country in 1986 the 1993 WTC bombers were included, they gained legitimacy and were able to reside in the USA and plan their deeds.

It was a breakdown in security. My point being that if we look there is always someone who could be blamed for something else that happened years before, im not interested in assigning blame im interested in solving problems.

[QUOTE=bitonti]in 1986 Reagan granted anmesty to a bunch of illegals literally 10s of thousands of people - among those granted anmesty were the original WTC bombers.[/QUOTE]

Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the 1993 WTC bombing entered the United States with a false Iraqi passport in 1992.

Don't let the facts get in your way though bitonti.....

This Actor is an active Political Donor and a Public Figure a la Imus.

He just recently gave a large sum to Obama, and has given large sums to other Democrats.

It's easy....all Dems simply need to give back every penny this man ever gave them, IF they wish to remaind consistent with ntheir recent assaults on Imus.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]you aren't really understanding what occured. It was not a pardon of crimes of terror it was a massive pardon of tens of thousands of illegal immegrants - in that wave of people Reagan was letting into the country in 1986 the 1993 WTC bombers were included, they gained legitimacy and were able to reside in the USA and plan their deeds.

It was a breakdown in security. My point being that if we look there is always someone who could be blamed for something else that happened years before, im not interested in assigning blame im interested in solving problems.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly about the failed "immigration reform" of 1986.
    One of the many reasons I am against the current proposed "immigration reforms" currently being offered.

And based on what you just wrote, I can only assume you are against them too.

Good. Welcome aboard.

I thought this hack was going to leave the country if Bush won?

Just another Hollywood Liberal POS.