Thread: Yankee media What a joke

Yankee media What a joke

Watched the Yankee game last night and the guy on the TV says Joe Torre will be under a lot of questions from the newspapers and him why he brought Mario into the game in the 8th. Go (F) themselves & you.

For 10 years no one questioned when Joe Torre brought # 42 in for a save.
    Now he has to answer to these English & Communication majors.

Give me a F-in break

Yea you are right. By the way what years were you in the majors because I am sure the only people qualified to talk about this are major league players right?

All League
    I'm sure he is aware of how brutal the NY press can be....

Undrafted Free Agent
    its professional sports..... the media is going to question no matter what the situation

no vulture passes a dying animal

All Pro
    I was surprised to see Torre put Mo in the 8th. I get that he doesn't have a setup man he can trust, so I guess that goes into the decision.

But I don't believe it was a good one.

Still, it doesn't mean Torre has lost it. Managers must make a millions decisions a year. Not every one will be perfect.

If he would have got the save, there would be no questions.....F the media.....

All Pro
    Torre doesn't deserve criticism for putting Rivera in...

He deserves criticism for taking Proctor out.

All League
    God forbid Joe Torre ever be criticized. The Yankees choked so it must be the media's fault! Friggin Yankee fans...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon
    God forbid Joe Torre ever be criticized. The Yankees choked so it must be the media's fault! Friggin Yankee fans...

I am a big yankees fan and i am the first to say Mariano is on his down slide and the yankees as a team blew the game - plus Boston's bats came a live !!

You take away the two A-Rod Hrs and the Yankees are not in the game at all

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets330
    Watched the Yankee game last night and the guy on the TV says Joe Torre will be under a lot of questions from the newspapers and him why he brought Mario into the game in the 8th. Go (F) themselves & you.

For 10 years no one questioned when Joe Torre brought # 42 in for a save.
    Now he has to answer to these English & Communication majors.

Give me a F-in break
    For about 8 years Joe hasn't had to answer to any of the moronic things he has done. He has gotten a pass.

Hilariously, nobody seemed to ask him why he pinch ran for Giambi last night. I cannot wait until the most overrated manager in professional sports is no longer the manager of the Yankees.