Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheryl Crow Has A Dirty Ass

Sheryl Crow Has A Dirty Ass

[quote]Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of forest conservation which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but [b]I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit[/b], except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. When presenting this idea to my younger brother, who's judgment I trust implicitly, he proposed taking it one step further. I believe his quote was, "how bout just washing the one square out."

Sheryl Crow[/quote]

One square of toilet paper to wipe her azz?

No wonder Lance Armstrong dumped her stinkin' azz. He must have been sick of having brown balls... err a brown ball.

Farking hell. I have no idea how I would go after a night on the grog. My grog bogs the next day take up at least a quarter of a roll. Triple ply as well.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]One square of toilet paper to wipe her azz?
    [/QUOTE]

It would my make my job a little easier, eh Dean?

Pretty funny to see a dumb azz start a thread about a dirty azz. Keep up the bad work.

[QUOTE=cr726]Pretty funny to see a dumb azz start a thread about a dirty azz. Keep up the bad work.[/QUOTE]

No wonder you liberals are so hostile... If conservative women were that skanky, I'd be pissed too....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]No wonder you liberals are so hostile... If conservative women were that skanky, I'd be pissed too....[/QUOTE]

:funnyguy: :funnyguy:

the b!tchslapping continues....

sounds like her brother is a rocket scientist as well......

Sheryl Crow is a skank? Interesting? I guess you think Ann Coulter is hot?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]No wonder you liberals are so hostile... If conservative women were that skanky, I'd be pissed too....[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Cheryl Crow.....please stay the hell away from my Ass-Related Habits.

Thank You!

By the way, how was your recent Private Jet flight to your last special concert appearance? How many squares of ****-stained paper products was THAT little trip worth. Damn no-talent pop sellout. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish]Cheryl Crow.....please stay the hell away from my Ass-Related Habits.

Thank You!

By the way, how was your recent Private Jet flight to your last special concert appearance? How many squares of ****-stained paper products was THAT little trip worth. Damn no-talent pop sellout. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

she only wants one square to wipe her ass but three squares to roll her joints...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]she only wants one square to wipe her ass but three squares to roll her joints...[/QUOTE]

TP makes really bad joints. You need something with a lot more backbone to really roll up a good strong spliff.......

...not that I would know ANYTHING about such things. Really. ;) :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    We should just go back to the days of old Rome and use a sponge on a stick.
    Rinse the sponge in the little stream of water after use please.

Oh wait, damn, that would be wasting water... hmmm is it hard to recycle poop water? Ooh. We could use the poop water for irrigating our hemp crops!

[IMG]http://infohost.nmt.edu/~rmilner/photos/NewZealand2005/images/20050615b_S_WanakaPuzzlingToilets.jpg[/IMG]

Women use TP for both instances

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish]...not that I would know ANYTHING about such things. Really. ;) :eek:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://vil.nai.com/images/owl_smaller.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=JetFanTransplant]We should just go back to the days of old Rome and use a sponge on a stick.
    Rinse the sponge in the little stream of water after use please.[/quote]

I'd use corn cobs like they did in the old days but I really don't feel like putting Plumberkahn's kids through college.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]I'd use corn cobs like they did in the old days but I really don't feel like putting Plumberkahn's kids through college.....[/QUOTE]

LOL

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]I'd use corn cobs like they did in the old days but I really don't feel like putting Plumberkahn's kids through college.....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry...I don't need your money to put my kids through college. Besides, we all know the real reason why you would want to use a corn cob to wipe your ass.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Sheryl Crow uses many many sheets of toilet paper when wiping her ass -- up to 5 times what the typical American uses. However, she does purchase asswipe-offsets by burning her dried flotsam to fire kilns used to bake bread for needy Guatamalan refugee orphans.
    Last edited by shakin318; 04-23-2007 at 04:56 PM.

It makes sense being on a track tream is as close as you can get to being a male cheerleader.

Oh snap, no you didn't.

You are proof positive you Rightwing guys are complete dorks.

Ouch.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]:funnyguy: :funnyguy:

the b!tchslapping continues....

sounds like her brother is a rocket scientist as well......[/QUOTE]

I dont think Karl Rove cares how many sheets of TP Sheryl Crowe uses. Dirty or clean hed love to @#%$ tha a.....woops, my bad I forgot Sherryl doesnt have any balls.. I guess Rove really wouldnt be interested

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

now we all know why Lance Armstrong dump this smelly assed wacko....