|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I hope a little break will get Elias back to last year's form.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    Lets Go Sens.
    Isn't there a Woody Paige doll somewhere you should be fondling right about now?

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    Isn't there a Woody Paige doll somewhere you should be fondling right about now?
    Is it fun for you to ask me about Woody dolls or his underwear after every post I make? Its pretty lame.
    Last edited by WoodyPaige; 04-26-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Is it fun for you to ask me about Woody dolls or his underwear after every post I make? Its pretty lame.
    Quit riding the Senators **** and maybe it'll stop

Quit riding the Senators **** and maybe it'll stop
    Im an Islanders fan and that won't change. I just want the Sens to beat the Devils because I hate the Devils.

Im an Islanders fan and that won't change. I just want the Sens to beat the Devils because I hate the Devils.
    Yeah, you prefer the ****ty Islanders, so that translates into hating the Devils. That makes perfect sense .

Enjoy watching us on the path to another cup. Hope the Sabres used some lube when they finished your team up .

ok, captain Canada

GO DEVILS!

Don't like either team. SO let's go Sens.....

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Don't like either team. SO let's go Sens.....
    Good choice. Devils suck.

Enjoy watching us on the path to another cup
    Path to the cup, indeed...4-1 Ottawa in the first

Edit: Wow...Devs clawing back...4-3 halfway through the 2nd....

It's mind boggling to me how much Ray Emery sucks.....
    Last edited by UncleRico82; 04-26-2007 at 08:21 PM.

WOO GO SENS!

All League

That is how I feel when I watch the Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    WOO GO SENS!
    Not a good night for Mr. Hughes, eh? Its alright though...plenty of good nights in front of him in his career...he will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    Path to the cup, indeed...4-1 Ottawa in the first
    That's funny, I didn't know series were decided in Game 1?

I guess you tend to think that when you've never seen a cup in your lifetime.

Anyway, as far as the game...this was a tale of 2 separate games within the game. Ottawa came out strong 4-0, and from the 2nd period on it was 4-1 Devils. Ottawa did enough to hold onto the early lead they built.

By the way, if you do want to keep talking like you're so all-knowing with your comments (mind you, a full 1 period into the game), I will wager/bet any amount on Game 2--you know, BEFORE it starts, in non-p*ssy fashion.
    Last edited by JETS_for_life; 04-26-2007 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks81

That is how I feel when I watch the Devils

Awww too bad lube wasn't used for the ass-raping of the Rangers last nite

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Anyway, as far as the game...this was a tale of 2 separate games within the game. Ottawa came out strong 4-0, and from the 2nd period on it was 4-1 Devils. Ottawa did enough to hold onto the early lead they built.

By the way, if you do want to keep talking like you're so all-knowing with your comments (mind you, a full 1 period into the game), I will wager/bet any amount on Game 2--you know, BEFORE it starts, in non-p*ssy fashion.
    Speaking of which, did we lose a few Lightning fans, or what?

I'm confident we will come back strong in game 2 and hopefully Elias will be playing. Devils outplayed them 2 of the 3 periods but came up short.
    LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Why do you get all defensive and cocky when someone throws a shot at your team? You even get defensive and cocky about things that have nothing to do with your team, like the whole WoodyPaige and the Rangers thing last night.

Not to mention, that I edited my post to say the Devils were on a comeback later on...I made my comment based on the way the game was going at the time, and then edited it after a period or so...I am a neutral party, and personally, I don't care who wins your series. I was making my comments because I am a hockey fan, and the Devils were getting the **** kicked out of them in the first. They came back strong, and gave a great effort late, but it wasn't enough tonight. They will have to be better in game two early to beat a good Ottawa team.