Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay Prognosticators, Make Your Predictions!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss]When have we EVER taken an Ivy League player? I cant think of one, EVER.[/QUOTE]

Well, there's John Dockery for one. He was drafted out of Harvard and played on the Jets Super Bowl team. Haven't checked for others offhand.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay... here is my ever changing prediction for the top 3:

Oakland trades #1 to Cleveland for the #3. Cleveland, who has made it know that they want Calvin Johnson, instead drafts Jemarcus Russell @ #1 overall.

Detroit trades the #2 to Atlanta, ATL drafts Calvin Johnson.

Oakland takes Brady Quinn @ #3, who they have wanted all along - hence the rumor about them making him an offer for less than what the #1 pick should get, meaning they were negotiating with him because of the fact that they had the #1 pick and were allowed to, but never intended to select him at #1.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raiders trade Moss to the Packers for Rodgers. Raiders draft Johnson with the number 1 pick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats will draft Ryan Kalil, C, USC

Jets will draft Greg Olsen, TE, Miami

GUARANTEED, LEAD PIPE LOCK

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Cack89]1. Jets will trade the 25 to Oakland for thier 33, and the 4th Rounder. Oakland is DYING for Olsen

Jets will select Blalock at 33
    Jets will select Woodley 2nd RD 2A
    Jets Will select Dameiyon Hughes with the 2B pick
    Jets will select Zac DeOssie with the 3rd RD pick
    Jets Will select Brian Robinson with the Raiders 4th

thats my opinion, I'd be estatic[/QUOTE]

Raiders might be willing to do that trade but I don't think it will be for Olsen. I think they move up it will be for C Ryan Kalil. Here is why IMO its not Olsen. Raiders signed two blocking Tes in FA(Tony Stewart and Fred wakefield) They love John Madsen 6'5 235-240 and expect Raiders to acquire mike williams from Detriot. Where does Kiffin see Mike williams as a WR or Te. Will Raiders get Packers second round pick for Randy Moss?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175]Raiders might be willing to do that trade but I don't think it will be for Olsen. I think they move up it will be for C Ryan Kalil. Here is why IMO its not Olsen. Raiders signed two blocking Tes in FA(Tony Stewart and Fred wakefield) They love John Madsen 6'5 235-240 and expect Raiders to acquire mike williams from Detriot. Where does Kiffin see Mike williams as a WR or Te. Will Raiders get Packers second round pick for Randy Moss?[/QUOTE]

Moss is not worth a day 1 draft pick

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justin Blalock or Ben Grubbs

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BlackBear83]Well, there's John Dockery for one. He was drafted out of Harvard and played on the Jets Super Bowl team. Haven't checked for others offhand.[/QUOTE]
    Plus John Woodring was from Brown,Gregg Robinson from Dartmouth and the Famous John Bjorland from Princeton... :P

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175]Raiders will draft Jamarcus Russell. Trade Randy Moss to greenbay. Get WR Mike Williams from Detriot.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much nailed it if R moss is traded. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175]Pretty much nailed it if R moss is traded. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Didn't you say Moss for a 2nd round pick? Oh well can't get them all.