Thread: Why did ESPN get Keyshawn to do the draft?

Why did ESPN get Keyshawn to do the draft?

It's hilarious, eveytime he gets to throw himself into the conversation, he does, and he's very happy about it.

"I like Calvin Johsnon, he reminds me of Randy Moss and myself ;)"

"Jon Gruden loves big recievers (like me ;) )

To be honest he does remind me of a Moss Keyshawn combo

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    [QUOTE=BIGKIDD325]It's hilarious, eveytime he gets to throw himself into the conversation, he does, and he's very happy about it.

"Jon Gruden loves big recievers (like me ;) )[/QUOTE]

:D what's wrong with that? he's not saying anything wrong :zzz:

keyshawn is fun because he speculates, hes taking in the draft like a fan. i'm enjoying his contributions!

Banned
    [QUOTE=jetsfreak]:D what's wrong with that? he's not saying anything wrong :zzz:[/QUOTE]

I think Keyshawn is actually doing a good job. :yes:

Veteran
    I was thinking he was doing a pretty good job also...at least we dont have to listen to former players like Deion and Michael Irvin who you cant even understand...Keyshawn is actually making good points and staying on topic.

keyshawn actually did a really good job.

I think he is doing great. Much better than Steve Young.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=boywonder28]I think he is doing great. Much better than Steve Young.[/QUOTE]
    Speaking of Steve Young, he doesn't look healthy. Kinda gaunt.

Anybody else notice?

Yea I think Keyshawn is doing a pretty good job

Dieon and Irvin!

Dieon and Primetime set the standard for excellance in sports entertainment broadcasting. For the young black man. The rest of America may not of appreciated their antics and personalities...But our people loved watching them on Sunday's. Not just as players, but as panel members. I'm glad we still have Shannon Sharpe. I love his honesty and sense of humor. All of these guy's are what you call genuine(to a point).

Keyshawn is a corporation.

He will be doing business with the NFL long into the future.

Plus, his agent has him writing books about flashlights ;)

[QUOTE=DanNamath]our people....I'm glad we...All of these guy's are what you call genuine[/QUOTE]

Translation: White guys lie more?

PS - How smart are you? You choose a handle using a combination of the names standing for the most hated Jet opponent of all time combined with the greatest Jet of all time?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BIGKIDD325]It's hilarious, eveytime he gets to throw himself into the conversation, he does, and he's very happy about it.

"Jon Gruden loves big recievers (like me ;) )[/QUOTE]

Because Chrebet refused - LOL!!!

Hall Of Fame
    He is doing a good job but he talks way to ****ing much about himself and I would still take him over Thiesman, Irving, Sharpe or Kornhiser(sp)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DanNamath]Dieon and Primetime set the standard for excellance in sports entertainment broadcasting. For the young black man. The rest of America may not of appreciated their antics and personalities...But our people loved watching them on Sunday's. Not just as players, but as panel members. I'm glad we still have Shannon Sharpe. I love his honesty and sense of humor. All of these guy's are what you call genuine(to a point).[/QUOTE]

May I suggest spell-check or hooked on phonics.

"Dieon and Primetime".
    Who is Primetime?

I just like black sportscasters that identify with me. They look like me and talk like me, and sound like my people........I'm happy for Keyshaun, but he's not what I'm talking about.

Namath is a winner, I'm a Jet fan.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX]I think Keyshawn is actually doing a good job. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    agreed.....and espn couldnt have planned it any better when carolina took jarrett. although the interview between the two was extremely akward. keyshawn did make some comments that could come back and hurt him.

he said, "no norv anymore, the 49ers will not be good" when talking about the pats-49ers trade

he also kinda threw his teammates keary colbert and drew carter under the bus when talking about jarrett.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX]I think Keyshawn is actually doing a good job. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    agreed.....and espn couldnt have planned it any better when carolina took jarrett. although the interview between the two was extremely awkward. keyshawn did make some comments that could come back and hurt him.

he said, "no norv anymore, the 49ers will not be good" when talking about the pats-49ers trade

he also kinda threw his teammates keary colbert and drew carter under the bus when talking about jarrett.

I thought keyshawn did a great job today. I was actually shocked at some of the knowledge he brought to the table. He was excellent and it has to be the first time he has ever done something like this on tv.