Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=shea1981]If he falls to us at 25, we should be able to get a lot of value from teams looking to trade up![/QUOTE]

...so could the [B]14[/B] teams ahead of us

LOL...IDIOTS...

Please someone look up there last 10 1st round picks....they draft worse then we do....hahahahahahah...

IDIOTS.

All League
    [QUOTE=ambxc22]anybody think the bills take him?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking same.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    [QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead]I was thinking same.[/QUOTE]
    .... they lost HALF their damn team in free agency.... and the f/o seems to really have faith in Losman.... I can't see them taking him....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Starkweather]I'm not to sure about that......[/QUOTE]

Something tells me Mangini has Charlie Weiss's phone number very handy and he would put a lot of faith in Weiss's judgement on this. I think the only reason the Jets would pass would be hopefully, the same reason they had no interest in David Carr, that they believe in Clemens, which I hope is the case.

IMO, there are only 3 teams that could take him before 25. The Panthers, the Jags, and the Chiefs. I don't think the Bills will as they are going to stick with Lohsman.

And, by the way, I'm not so sure we would take him if he slipped to 25.

[QUOTE=jetsfan2290]Sour fins fan? :D[/QUOTE]

Nope! I am a huge Jets fan. Why would the Jets take him when theyt don't have a need at QB? We have Chad now and Clemmens waiting in the wings.

Quin falling is a testament to the fact that he is not that great a QB and will not be a great NFL QB! He will have accomplished less than Pennington when both careers are over

I think we will draft Blaylock at #25! I hope that is the case!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JeffWeaverFan]IMO, there are only 3 teams that could take him before 25. The Panthers, the Jags, and the Chiefs. I don't think the Bills will as they are going to stick with Lohsman.

And, by the way, I'm not so sure we would take him if he slipped to 25.[/QUOTE]

If he slips by those three, there must be a helluva rumor floating around about him.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BugZyZuncle]

Quin falling is a testament to the fact that he is not that great a QB and will not be a great NFL QB!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just like Montana, Marino and Brady.

A few general comments from Finheaven website:

'After passing on Quinn I am no longer a Phins fan."

'WTF????? Are you kidding me?'

'Fire Randy mueller'

'Goodbye Fin heaven'

'Ginn over Quinn???'

'wtf?'

'wtf??'

'F*** you Cameron'

No no no no no no!'

and just before those ones...

'Quinn is in our hands!'

'Dolphins select QB Brady Quinn.'

:D :D :D

Rookie
    [QUOTE=ambxc22]...so could the [B]14[/B] teams ahead of us[/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed.
    My point was in response to the talk of him possibly dropping to us and whether or not we should take him. I would think we would trade down, if possible, to get more picks. Assuming they have confidence in KC.

Veteran
    I can't see any team except the Chiefs taking him before us.

Unless Cleveland or Detroit trade up.

I'd love to get him and a scenerio just like this was why I was upset with taking Kellen so high last draft.

[QUOTE=chops44]I can't see any team except the Chiefs taking him before us.

Unless Cleveland or Detroit trade up.

I'd love to get him and a scenerio just like this was why I was upset with taking Kellen so high last draft.[/QUOTE]
    That would be a great move by Cleveland.

i think the browns trade up
    i wonder how many picks they have

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=KnoxJetFan]Wow. I'd hate to be a Dolphin fan today. What are they thinking???[/QUOTE]
    Don Shula just got dressed and headed down to Fins HQ. He set his jaw and now he's gonna slap some stooges around. :yes:

As much as Shula is a prick's prick, he wouldn't have let that happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Great start in Miami for Cam Cameron :yes: So relieved that they passed on Quinn - he could have been a thorn in our side for a long time.

All League
    Have to disagree with the lot of you. Ginn is going to change the dynamic of the Dolphins team in more ways than one.

First off, he will have an immediate impact on special teams. The guy has elite speed and is very very agile without losing a step. He isn't just 40 fast, he can stay at top speed for the length of the field.

Second, the Phins finally have a player on offense that opposing defenses will have to be accountable for. Ginn has big play ability every time he touches the ball and will spread the defense when he doesn't have the ball, opening up opportunities for his teammates. That is something Miami hasn't had in forever. He has the "Reggie Bush effect", he is always a threat to take it all the way on every play.

FinHeaven's draft guru Boomer has gone in depth on Ginn in recent weeks and I really like this pick. Was it a little high to pick him at 9? Maybe, but he wouldn't have lasted past #14. Congrats on the pick BTW.

Third, he allows Chambers to move into the slot where he is more effective.

Fourth, Mel Kiper doesn't know jack so his opinion (which is taken as gospel by most) doesn't mean much to me. And if Phin fans want to over react, let them. Who cares, really?

[QUOTE=like2god]Have to disagree with the lot of you. Ginn is going to change the dynamic of the Dolphins team in more ways than one.

First off, he will have an immediate impact on special teams. The guy has elite speed and is very very agile without losing a step. He isn't just 40 fast, he can stay at top speed for the length of the field.

Second, the Phins finally have a player on offense that opposing defenses will have to be accountable for. Ginn has big play ability every time he touches the ball and will spread the defense when he doesn't have the ball, opening up opportunities for his teammates. That is something Miami hasn't had in forever. He has the "Reggie Bush effect", he is always a threat to take it all the way on every play.

FinHeaven's draft guru Boomer has gone in depth on Ginn in recent weeks and I really like this pick. Was it a little high to pick him at 9? Maybe, but he wouldn't have lasted past #14. Congrats on the pick BTW.

Third, he allows Chambers to move into the slot where he is more effective.

Fourth, Mel Kiper doesn't know jack so his opinion (which is taken as gospel by most) doesn't mean much to me. And if Phin fans want to over react, let them. Who cares, really?[/QUOTE]

if you draft a receiver 9th you better be sure he is going to be a franchise receiver not just a special teams wiz........and i am not sure your boy is.

All League
    [QUOTE=Man-O-Gold]if you draft a receiver 9th you better be sure he is going to be a franchise receiver not just a special teams wiz........and i am not sure your boy is.[/QUOTE]
    No, he isn't just a special teams player.

The FH draft guys went really in depth on Ginn (and others) and Ginn makes a huge difference when he is on the field. Ohio State's ppg went up by over 10 points with Ginn in the lineup vs when Ginn wasn't in the lineup. He may be shorter than most people would prefer, but he has so many moves (even at the line of scrimmage) and he will smoke his defender. Versatility is another thing that he brings to the team, he can play WR, ST, RB in certain situations, QB on draw/trick plays, he has experiance at CB (but I'm not a fan of over-using players).

It's not the popular pick, but it's a very wise pick. Miami could have burned 2 or possibly 3 picks on what they got in one player.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=like2god]
    Second, the Phins finally have a player on offense that opposing defenses will have to be accountable for.QUOTE]

Dude, Ginn isn't 100% healed, and is a solid #2 reciever, untill he proves otherwise, not a #1.

Wheather you like the kid or not is irrelevent. You, as a fan, can not be happy with the phins using the 9th pick on him! If you like the kid, and thats going to be your pick, thats fine. However, they could of traded down and almost certainly gotten the same player several picks later.

Worst pick of the draft up to this point. Did you happen to see the video clip of Cam announcing the fins pick at a dolphins draft party? He was damn near boo'ed off stage!