Thread: where going to have more picks

All League

where going to have more picks

Barton, Barrett, and McCareins are going to be traded either later today or most likely tomorrow. I can guarantee 2 of the 3 will be traded for sure, but I really think all 3 are going.

Jackson was traded for a 4th rd pick. That mean the jets will have to give up a 3rd rd pick top somebody to take Jmac off their hands at his salary. Maybe give them Barton & Barret too, & call it even? ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Woody56]Barton, Barrett, and McCareins are going to be traded either later today or most likely tomorrow. [B]I can guarantee [/B] 2 of the 3 will be traded for sure, but I really think all 3 are going.[/QUOTE]

How?

All League
    [QUOTE=JetinHuntersville]How?[/QUOTE]

because I know Tangini wants a couple more picks to play with and these three don't fit on the team anymore

Why would anone be stupid enough to give the Jets anything for three marginal players who they can get for nothing after the Jets cut them?

Why would anyone be stupid enough to give the Jets anything for three marginal players who they can get for nothing after the Jets cut them?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm having a feeling that the FO will try and trade Justin Miller for a 2nd or 3rd round pick....keep barrett he is too old and there won't be much value for him, obviously Tangini feels that Miller will not fit their scheme as a CB, since he is a big player on ST i think they could get some nice picks for him...

BTW you mean "We're going to have more picks" lol

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Woody56]because I know Tangini wants a couple more picks to play with and these three don't fit on the team anymore[/QUOTE]

So we should take your guarantee based on your inside knowledge of what Mangini really wants? :rolleyes:

Veteran
    I really have no idea where Justin Miller will fit into the equation now. No one is giving up a 2nd or a 3rd for a kick returner. I am still pulling for htis kid, but honestly where does he go from here??