Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who the **** is that moron on NFL network giving us fans a bad name

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Who the **** is that moron on NFL network giving us fans a bad name

What a toolbox. Just to get on TV he makes us all look like tard heads.

Yea, we might not have picked up a ton of players.

We got two potential IMPACT players.

Tangini and the rest of the staff did their research.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing like having the entire world seeing you as a dope.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw that and I COMPLETELY agree with you.

Fans like him are the reason it is so painful nowadays to be a Jets fan. I partially blame Joe Benigno for the attitude exhibited by that "fan" on NFL Network.

This "everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" attitude was started by Benigno years ago and has continued for years. Many Jets fans are what I call "Sardonic Cubs fans" - they embrace losing as part of their team's culture, but in an angry manner. (whereas Cubs fans are always happy no matter what)

You could tell that guy went there just to boo and complain about the Jets. His "point" (if you can call it that), was the Jets passed on better players for mediocre ones - Are you kidding me ?!?! If you want to argue against the Jets today, is they would have been better off with quantity (keeping their total 4 first-day picks, or even trading down and getting more picks) than trading up for quality (getting the best corner in the draft and a 1st round-quality ILB while giving up a 2nd and a 3rd). Bad players is not the argument - quantity vs. quality is, and the moron didn't make that argument.

I absolutely cannot stand those types of Jets fans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ...wonder what his screen name is?
    :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly.

Some moron decided that he wanted to be on NFL network so he said that the Jets traded up to get mediocre players while there were high value players still on the board. He then said that the jets had ruined his life with this draft.

What a ****ing retard@!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=isired]...wonder what his screen name is?
    :D[/QUOTE]

PatsFanTX

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    People like that are a ****in disgrace and need to go jump on the Patsy bandwagon like TX. :mad:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it too and think someone should belt this guy in the head with a hammer a couple of times.

We just picked up a stud corner and probably the best 3-4 ILB prospect in the entire draft.

I couldn't be happier right now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone notice the guy wearing a NYJ Ty Law jersey? WTF is wrong with him?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=isired]...wonder what his screen name is?
    :D[/QUOTE]

I didn't see the clip in question, but tell me, why does it surprise you that outside the 10,000 member strong homer JI cocoon there are 3,990,000 realistic Jets fans, some of which don't like the way the team has passed up on playmakers when they were in a position to draft them?

Trust me, there are a hell of a lot more people questioning last year's draft and this year's draft than there are people applauding it. Not saying it's right or wrong, but the reaction to someone else's opinion shouldn't be so vile.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]I saw it too and think someone should belt this guy in the head with a hammer a couple of times.

We just picked up a stud corner and probably the best 3-4 ILB prospect in the entire draft.

I couldn't be happier right now.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree...I think the clown was already belted in the head with a hammer...several times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]I didn't see the clip in question, but tell me, why does it surprise you that outside the 10,000 member strong homer JI cocoon there are 3,990,000 realistic Jets fans, some of which don't like the way the team has passed up on playmakers when they were in a position to draft them?

Trust me, there are a hell of a lot more people questioning last year's draft and this year's draft than there are people applauding it. Not saying it's right or wrong, but the reaction to someone else's opinion shouldn't be so vile.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

He had no coherent point. It was just getting on TV and making an ass of himself.

If you want to argue against the Jets draft, it's they should have stayed put and acquired more players. (quantity over quality) Not that the players they took were the wrong players. The best corner in the draft and the 2nd best 3-4 ILB, can't call them "mediocre players", as the moron did.

Trust me, SAR, you don't want to hitch your wagon to this guy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some guy from the NFL Network says that New Yorkers can't spell any words longer then 4 letters, while the J-E-T-S Chants were going on

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSRULE05]Just saw that and I COMPLETELY agree with you.

Fans like him are the reason it is so painful nowadays to be a Jets fan. I partially blame Joe Benigno for the attitude exhibited by that "fan" on NFL Network.

This [B]"everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" attitude [/B] was started by Benigno years ago and has continued for years. Many Jets fans are what I call "Sardonic Cubs fans" - they embrace losing as part of their team's culture, but in an angry manner. (whereas Cubs fans are always happy no matter what)

You could tell that guy went there just to boo and complain about the Jets. His "point" (if you can call it that), was the Jets passed on better players for mediocre ones - Are you kidding me ?!?! If you want to argue against the Jets today, is they would have been better off with quantity (keeping their total 4 first-day picks, or even trading down and getting more picks) than trading up for quality (getting the best corner in the draft and a 1st round-quality ILB while giving up a 2nd and a 3rd). Bad players is not the argument - quantity vs. quality is, and the moron didn't make that argument.

I absolutely cannot stand those types of Jets fans.[/QUOTE]

Reality Check:

-Jets blow 10 point lead in the AFCCG.

-Our owner dies when we actually didn't want him to.

-Future Hall of Fame Franchise QB decides to stay in school rather than play for the Jets.

-Our fortunate franchise QB discovery blows an achilles.

-Our Hall of Fame HC quits.

-His groomed replacement quits the same day he's hired.

-The runner up opens 6-1, divides the team, misses the playoffs, and quits.

-We hire a rookie HC with no coordinator experience via NFL racial pressure.

-Our LB creams the Patriots QB which doesn't end their season.

-The groomed replacement wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

-Our idiot HC discovers our franchise QB later than sooner.

-We beat Brady, Favre, and Manning in consecutive weeks and come away with nothing.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with a freak wrist injury in preseason.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with a shoulder injury.

-We blow a divisional playoff game due to lousy coaching, kicking, and QB play.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with another shoulder injury.

-We lose 2 QB's and the entire OL in the span of 3 weeks.

-Idiot HC wants out of town.

-We hire a very raw rookie HC earlier than expected.

-We pseudo-fire our GM.

-We clean house of veteran talent prematurely, cutting 2 pro bowlers and watching one retire from misuse.

-We pass up blue-chip offensive playmakers for offensive line help.

-Long lost Franchise QB figures out a way to stay healthy at the wrong time and we have an admirable season against scrubs and are humiliated in the playoffs.

-Long lost Franchise QB's rebirth delays the transition to the new QB that represents our future.

Everything that can go wrong [I]does [/I] go wrong for us. This fan's attitude on TV today is not unexpected. It's actually very accurate. Take these off. Please, try.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/jetsgoggles.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]I didn't see the clip in question, but tell me, why does it surprise you that outside the 10,000 member strong homer JI cocoon there are 3,990,000 realistic Jets fans, some of which don't like the way the team has passed up on playmakers when they were in a position to draft them?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Stir the sh*t SAr.
    Az predictable az my daily bowelz.
    No paper waste3d on Sar though.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Reality Check:

-Jets blow 10 point lead in the AFCCG.

-Our owner dies when we actually didn't want him to.

-Future Hall of Fame Franchise QB decides to stay in school rather than play for the Jets.

-Our fortunate franchise QB discovery blows an achilles.

-Our Hall of Fame HC quits.

-His groomed replacement quits the same day he's hired.

-The runner up opens 6-1, divides the team, misses the playoffs, and quits.

-We hire a rookie HC with no coordinator experience via NFL racial pressure.

-Our LB creams the Patriots QB which doesn't end their season.

-The groomed replacement wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

-Our idiot HC discovers our franchise QB later than sooner.

-We beat Brady, Favre, and Manning in consecutive weeks and come away with nothing.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with a freak wrist injury in preseason.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with a shoulder injury.

-We blow a divisional playoff game due to lousy coaching, kicking, and QB play.

-Our longly awaited franchise QB goes down with another shoulder injury.

-We lose 2 QB's and the entire OL in the span of 3 weeks.

-Idiot HC wants out of town.

-We hire a very raw rookie HC earlier than expected.

-We pseudo-fire our GM.

-We clean house of veteran talent prematurely, cutting 2 pro bowlers and watching one retire from misuse.

-We pass up blue-chip offensive playmakers for offensive line help.

-Long lost Franchise QB figures out a way to stay healthy at the wrong time and we have an admirable season against scrubs and are humiliated in the playoffs.

-Long lost Franchise QB's rebirth delays the transition to the new QB that represents our future.

Everything that can go wrong [I]does [/I] go wrong for us. This fan's attitude on TV today is not unexpected. It's actually very accurate. Take these off. Please, try.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/jetsgoggles.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Remind me again why I am trying to raise my son as a Jets fan

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSRULE05]He had no coherent point. It was just getting on TV and making an ass of himself.

If you want to argue against the Jets draft, it's they should have stayed put and acquired more players. (quantity over quality) Not that the players they took were the wrong players. The best corner in the draft and the 2nd best 3-4 ILB, can't call them "mediocre players", as the moron did.

Trust me, SAR, you don't want to hitch your wagon to this guy.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see it, and not hitching to his wagon (I actually liked our draft today), but just saying I can see where he and millions of other frustrated Jets fans can feel that way.

So far, Young, Leinart, Cutler, and Bush are off to very good starts. Quinn is touted as a can't-miss. Kellen Clemens better be the real deal. We mock the Fins for their selection today, right? Let's see how history judges our decision making if Kellen isn't the guy. We've been tormented by Marino, Kelly, Manning, and Brady for decades; if two of these guys turn into that type of player and Clemens is another gimp like Pennington or a flash in the pan like Testaverde, we're going to curse these last two drafts until we're 60 years old.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Didn't see it, and not hitching to his wagon (I actually liked our draft today), but just saying I can see where he and millions of other frustrated Jets fans can feel that way.

So far, Young, Leinart, Cutler, and Bush are off to very good starts. Quinn is touted as a can't-miss. Kellen Clemens better be the real deal. We mock the Fins for their selection today, right? Let's see how history judges our decision making if Kellen isn't the guy. We've been tormented by Marino, Kelly, Manning, and Brady for decades; if two of these guys turn into that type of player and Clemens is another gimp like Pennington or a flash in the pan like Testaverde, we're going to curse these last two drafts until we're 60 years old.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Sar if your going to post your negativity crap that is fine but please dont tell us Quinn is touted as a cant miss prospect. That is just an untrue statement.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chrisrud]Remind me again why I am trying to raise my son as a Jets fan[/QUOTE]

Because we're great fans and because it's going to feel that much sweeter when we win it all.

Ranger fan here, grew up on Long Island when the Islanders were owning the league. All that suffering, all that abuse, all that depression; made the Cup Finals in '94 hundreds of times more meaningful.

You'll understand when the Jets win it all. They will.

SAR I