Thread: I Hate Versus

I Hate Versus

Who the heck are those sportscasters that did game 1 buffalo-rangers...buffalo's? I CANT STAND THEM...ESPECIALLY THE PLAY BY PLAY GUY...his voice is so dull! Why should a Ranger fan, who has the pleasure of listening to Sam Rosen for a whole season long, have to suffer through this garbage during the stanley cup playoffs! I never even realized how much I like Doc Emrick after listening to these guys! Versus is covering game 4 at MSG...being that its at MSG I hope that means Rosen is doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by JTpenny
    Who the heck are those sportscasters that did game 1 buffalo-rangers...buffalo's? I CANT STAND THEM...ESPECIALLY THE PLAY BY PLAY GUY...his voice is so dull! Why should a Ranger fan, who has the pleasure of listening to Sam Rosen for a whole season long, have to suffer through this garbage during the stanley cup playoffs! I never even realized how much I like Doc Emrick after listening to these guys! Versus is covering game 4 at MSG...being that its at MSG I hope that means Rosen is doing it...
    Your probably out of luck. I don't think Rosen does games for versus. You're just gonna have to hope for Doc Emrick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    As I said in other threads, Emrick is the best. I'm not sure who the play by play guy was, maybe Dave Strader, but I can say this, I can't stand listening to Andy Brickley doing color with that thick New England dialect he's got. It's annoying and distracting. And please, Brian Engblom, get someone else to cut your hair dude. That is one of the worst hairstyles I have ever seen. Do a Joe Dirt mullet...anything but that. Looks like he has a Pomeranian sitting on his head.

Hall Of Fame
    Do you live in the NYC area? If you do, just mute your TV and turn on your radio to the station covering the Rangers. I used to do that all the time growing up watching the Yankees. It always seemed that the radio announcers had to be a little bit smarter that the TV guys since they had to explain a little bit more of what was going on.

Keep in mind I used to do this while watching TV on an aerial antenna. I don't know if there is any sort of delay on the TV due to digital cable...