Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Lose !!!

Rangers Lose !!!

IT'S A POWER PLAY GOAL !!!......HA!HA!HA!.....

I LOVE IT.....7.2 seconds away too....what a shame....

I wonder how the Rangers feel....b/c they had a goal taken away b/c of a Penalty just like what happened to the Isles against the Sabers...

Anyone TIVO that game? or have it recorded, I could have sworn that that last goal was deflected off of a kicking motion, I could be wrong, but could someone take a look for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    I wonder how the Rangers feel....b/c they had a goal taken away b/c of a Penalty just like what happened to the Isles against the Sabers...
    Doesn't matter, you're up 7 seconds left you have to win the game, not take stupid icings like they did.

F the freakin Rangers....Tom Renney is the biggest whining wuss I've ever seen as a coach....couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Doesn't matter, you're up 7 seconds left you have to win the game, not take stupid icings like they did.
    Agreed. It was ours to win, and we didn't. Saying that, that "hooking" call in overtime was complete bullsh*t.

All Pro
    thats the series, too much momentum lost off that icing. gaaaaay

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    thats the series, too much momentum lost off that icing. gaaaaay
    I wouldn't write the Rangers off just yet. You get it to a game 7 anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King
    F the freakin Rangers....Tom Renney is the biggest whining wuss I've ever seen as a coach....couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....
    Next to tx your the smartest posrer.....

All Pro
    I wouldn't write the Rangers off just yet. You get it to a game 7 anything can happen.
    Home ice is clearly a factor. Avery or Cullen need to step up in the offensive end. The defense has been stellar as we've been using the Jersey trap perfectly to slow them down. If a line steps up and produces multiple goals we'll win. No matter what we have the base for a sick defense with Giradi, Tytutin, and Stall, Sanguetti and Baranks in the minors with Henrik in net.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Next to tx your the smartest posrer.....
    I hope hes an Islander fan because if thats so his coach is Ted Nolan lol

Veteran
    HAHAHAHA

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND OFFFFFFFFFF COURRRRRRRRRRRSE the Rangers lose!! a little Joe Beningo!!

But guess I should shut up cuz I am an Isles fan. BUT I am now very happy cuz the Rag$ and Devs will be joining my Isles at Bethpage black!!

Good playoff series though

This was really a crushing loss, but you are right. Rangers easily played their worst game of the series tonight and still had a chance to win it with less than 10 seconds to play. I will take my chances in a Game 7

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrud
    This was really a crushing loss, but you are right. Rangers easily played their worst game of the series tonight and still had a chance to win it with less than 10 seconds to play. I will take my chances in a Game 7
    We've outplayed them the majority of this series and yet we still trail 3-2, my thought in it being over is they are bound to outplay us in these last 2, we just gotta steal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    I hope hes an Islander fan because if thats so his coach is Ted Nolan lol
    Took you that long to figure out I'm an Islander fan...I hate that Sam Rosen "It's a Power Play Goal" line...unless of course it's when the other team does it in OT to break all the Ranger fan's hearts !!>>>HA!HA!HA!....

All Pro
    23 shots on Miller isn't going to cut it. I had a feeling tonight wasn't going to be our night. It isn't over yet though.

Anyone who knows me post here, knows that I have been pretty fair to both teams in this series...But in all honesty, I think this was the backbreaker tonight for the Rangers. They took the life out of not only the building, but the 10,000 people standing outside the doors who couldn't get tickets....Only to give up a goal after the worst idea in icing the puck ever....The Max goal in OT had eyes...

The Rangers were out-played in just about every aspect tonight, including a horrendous PP showing by them (not that ours was any better), and still grabbed the momentum late to win the game, only to have it ripped from their hands.

I think this will be too much to overcome for them, Sabres in six on Sunday.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    Anyone who knows me post here, knows that I have been pretty fair to both teams in this series...But in all honesty, I think this was the backbreaker tonight for the Rangers. They took the life out of not only the building, but the 10,000 people standing outside the doors who couldn't get tickets....Only to give up a goal after the worst idea in icing the puck ever....The Max goal in OT had eyes...

The Rangers were out-played in just about every aspect tonight, including a horrendous PP showing by them (not that ours was any better), and still grabbed the momentum late to win the game, only to have it ripped from their hands.

I think this will be too much to overcome for them, Sabres in six on Sunday.
    I give the Rangers the edge in our building. The Sabres looked lost so far in the Garden. With the veterans we have who most likely been in this situation before is going to keep this team loose.I'm confident..

Jets Insider VIP
    I just got back from the viewing party at the Graden. We were ready to CELEBRATE with 7 seconds left. I tell ya.....we all went silent. I was kicking and punching ****! We NEED this next win!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Rangers just ruined my perfect Las Vegas day. Won big at the tables and put $1000 on the Rangers paying +185!!!!! I was celebrating with 7 seconds left. They got robbed on the called off goal.

DAMN!!!!

At least the Mets are winning. Not great odds but hopefully not a total loss at the sports book this evening.

Off to dinner.