Thread: OT: Rangers locker room.

Jets Insider VIP

OT: Rangers locker room.

This is not about last night's game.

Well the Rangers hosted a viewing party and skate inside MSG, they also were giving tours of the locker room. We were first in line... the tour guide takes us down stairs...we start to walk into the hallway leading to the locker rooms. Im telling you the chill I felt walking through their was unbelievable. Just the thoughts of who has been in that locker room. Messier, Graves, Gilbert, Gretzky, Richter, Beukeboom, etc. The night they won the cup....they walked through their and had their champagne. WHAT a feeling! The actual carpet and lockers was taped off...but you were right THERE. I touched Nylander's locker..(I dont know why lol) Gretzky's had a towel on top so you can tell it apart from everyone. Which I don't know why Mess' didn't. He was more of a Ranger. Well anyway it was awesome and only for $10 u watch a game and go see the locker room. Awesome experience last night at the Garden. Wish the game had a better result though.
    Last edited by SBIII; 05-05-2007 at 09:19 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Yeah it was cool.
    lol. You are the only person I know that can get away with such a response as the first response to his own thread.

I touched Nylander's locker..(I dont know why lol)
    cuz yer gay?

Hall Of Fame
    Hey, SB, nice game last night. ...least it turned out to be...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater
    Hey, SB, nice game last night. ...least it turned out to be...
    Dude I was ready to RUN around the Garden with my flag!

Hall Of Fame
    Dude I was ready to RUN around the Garden with my flag!
    Them last seven seconds'll get ya.

Hall Of Fame
    After what Dolan did to the stadium deal - All Jet fans should root against all MSG teams. May he rot on the side of the road.

Hall Of Fame

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mmckiernan
    After what Dolan did to the stadium deal - All Jet fans should root against all MSG teams. May he rot on the side of the road.
    I don't want to get into the whole stadium thing, but please stop blaming Dolan like he is the "SOLE " reason the WSS didn't work out.I wanted the stadium too, but if I was Dolan I wouldn't of done the same thing. Manhattan is all about property and business.

so first you stalk revis, and send him IMs

then you go and "get chills" standing in the place where male hockey players shower naked together.

did you sniff any jockstraps while you were at it? maybe even take a little souvenir?

granted it was a cool experience.. but c'mon man.. its not THAT big of a deal... you touched a locker... LOL

All Pro
    Speaking of these tours, I was thinking of taking my girlfriend to the Yankees one. Anyone ever been and can give me some feedback?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NyJeTsFaNx93
    granted it was a cool experience.. but c'mon man.. its not THAT big of a deal... you touched a locker... LOL
    Jealous?

Maybe I'd care if hockey didn't both suck and blow

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Maybe I'd care if hockey didn't both suck and blow
    I say its much better then running around kicking a ball with your feet and knocking it with your head. I don't think there is no other playoff or tournament system in sports more grueling and punishing then the NHL's.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    I say its much better then running around kicking a ball with your feet and knocking it with your head. I don't think there is no other playoff or tournament system in sports more grueling and punishing then the NHL's.

How the hell would I know? I actually wanted to watch the Rangers game on Tuesday night because my friend was going, but I couldn't find it anywhere on my TV.

A huge local playoff game and I don't even think I get whatever channel it was on.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    How the hell would I know? I actually wanted to watch the Rangers game on Tuesday night because my friend was going, but I couldn't find it anywhere on my TV.

A huge local playoff game and I don't even think I get whatever channel it was on.
    If it isn't on MSG then its on Versus. On the weekend, NBC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40

My favorite anti-futbol website....
    http://www.soccersucks.net/

A large part of the mission soccersucks.net is to cure soccer fans from their disease. We provide informative links on how to wean oneself from soccer. We offer soccer fans access to real sports, so they may discover athleticism and competition.