Thread: Rangers / Sabres Game 6 Thread

Rangers / Sabres Game 6 Thread

Figured I would start one since we didn't really have any talk going....

4-2 Sabres in the 2nd.

The Rangers made the biggest mistake of the series today, and that was trying to open it up and skate with Buffalo after the first Sabres goal...They then continued to open up a GIGANTIC hole for Buffalo to continue to skate with odd-man rushes and blow it open 4-2. And if it wasn't for Lundqvist, it would be 7-2 right now.

All Pro
    Congrats Sabres/Sabres fans, the better team won good luck the rest of the way. I'm glad we fought hard till the end. I love that stick salute at the end just like last years last game, I love being a Ranger fan and cant wait till next season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great series, Rangers. Not looking foward to facing your team next year.

Next up...Ottawa. Stock up on the Pepto-Bismol.

I loved the salute at the end as well, i can't wait for next season. Hurting right now, but am proud of this season

Jets Insider VIP
    See my thread. The salute and Henrik chants after the game...gave me chills. Great job boys.

I hate the end of the Ranger season, i watch preety much every Ranger game with my dad, he's not into baseball and i'm not into soccer, so it will be till October till we watch alot of sport together again (with the exception of sundays starting in sept for our beloved J E T S JETS JETS JETS JETS)

What happened on the Goalie interference play, I was at the game and it didn't look like Jagr did anything. I'm confused because if Miller was called for diving why would there be a penalty on Jagr, isn't that rewarding a dive?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist
    What happened on the Goalie interference play, I was at the game and it didn't look like Jagr did anything. I'm confused because if Miller was called for diving why would there be a penalty on Jagr, isn't that rewarding a dive?
    I thought the same thing...Jagr did get his stick under the skate, but if you are going to call a penalty on Jagr, how can you call a dive on Miller? Isn't that impossible? Why not just call nothing?

A great outing by the Rangers, they fought hard down to the very end...This was the first time this series we really showed up and fought hard all game long...Even though we gave up 4 goals, Miller played well again, his Defense just hung him out to dry a lot of times.

You can't say enough about Lundqvist. Absolutely amazing.

But I will say this...Derek Roy should be shot for staring at the open net for 3 seconds with the puck before gently sliding it into the Ranger defender...I about jumped through the TV on that one.

Anybody know of a good Rangers board?

Quote Originally Posted by mario8723
    Ranger Fan Central....

Congrats to the Buffy fans. They were way quicker to the puck. We just couldn't keep up with them.

Look, Buffalo is a great team. And we did get a few breaks along the way in this series. BUT...I don't know how you can come out of this as a Ranger fan and not be extremely PISSED about letting game 5 slip away...Renney, although I believe he has done a great job throughout the season and playoffs, explained away the loss by saying they bought their "B" game...As Brett Hull said today, "I don't care what game you bring as long as you win"...So regardless of how crappy the Rangers played during game 5, they had it- and they choked...I guess you just have to hope that they can get back here again next year and FINISH the damn game off.

Anyways, its been fun, they played great...just letting out some frustration...
    Last edited by JTpenny; 05-06-2007 at 07:11 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mario8723
    Outsidethegarden.com

hfboards.com

I was very impressed with how the Rangers played. You guys have a really good team and a lot to look forward to next year. They played alot tougher series then my Devils did.