Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Fatcessa Killing the Clemens move on WFAN...

Banned

Mike Fatcessa Killing the Clemens move on WFAN...

Laughing at idiot Suzyn Waldman...

"Welcome home??? What was this guy marooned on an island for 3 years? He went out to Houston and robbed them for every dollar they were worth, then decided to come here and fleece them for 28 million, a million per week".

Hall Of Fame
    Dude, enough allready.

Banned
    Mike: " "They Looked Like A Desperate Laughing Stock"

Russo: "Yankees come crawling on their hands and knees..."

Mike: "The Yankees sold their souls here today. It's supposed to be a team, it's no longer a team".

Damn, I mean me personally I never thought the Yankees even had a soul to sell but wow to hear that coming out of a Yankee fan's mouth, just kinda reinforces it I guess.

Gonna be a great show today, tune in Yankee fans.
    Last edited by ShutEmDownRevis; 05-07-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    haha and he is a yankee fan.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ShutEmDownRevis
    Laughing at idiot Suzyn Waldman...

"Welcome home??? What was this guy marooned on an island for 3 years? He went out to Houston and robbed them for every dollar they were worth, then decided to come here and fleece them for 28 million, a million per week".
    Last I checked, Clemens helped take the Astros from relative obscurity to a World Series appearance. It was the organization's decision to pay Clemens all that money, but he did perform like an All-Star. Much more than we can say for Pavano who never even makes it out to the mound.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Remember when Roger "retired" from the Yankees? Does he have to give the Hummer back?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan44
    Last I checked, Clemens helped take the Astros from relative obscurity to a World Series appearance. It was the organization's decision to pay Clemens all that money, but he did perform like an All-Star. Much more than we can say for Pavano who never even makes it out to the mound.

last i checked. clemens was supposed to pitch game 1 of that world series and he did.....he pitche dlike sh*t for a couple of innings and then took himself out of the game with a very convenient "hamstring" injury, before he really got rocked.......houston lost that game....and as a matter of fact got swept in the series and the mythical rocket never threw another pitch in that series....what a faggot!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    last i checked. clemens was supposed to pitch game 1 of that world series and he did.....he pitche dlike sh*t for a couple of innings and then took himself out of the game with a very convenient "hamstring" injury, before he really got rocked.......houston lost that game....and as a matter of fact got swept in the series and the mythical rocket never threw another pitch in that series....what a faggot!
    which is the eaxct same thing he did in Boston, asked out of a WS game.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    haha and he is a yankee fan.
    He also thinks that Bernie Williams can still play CF...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    which is the eaxct same thing he did in Boston, asked out of a WS game.
    Did he? He says he didn't, the manager says he did. Obviously the Sox fans will go with the manager given what has happend with Clemens, but that doesn't make it a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    Did he? He says he didn't, the manager says he did. Obviously the Sox fans will go with the manager given what has happend with Clemens, but that doesn't make it a fact.

Clemens also said he did not know what was in his new Yankees contract when asked about his personnal service clause.....Do you believe him?

This is the same guy who when he picked up the broken bat by Piazza and threw it towards him, said he thought it was the ball ...I guess that is why he would throw it towards the backstop instead of first base

Banned

2 seperate incidents where roger had to leave a WS game under suspicious conditions..........i doubt it was the manager.....

didn't he also get himself thrown out of a WS game??? fighting with an umpire about balls and strikes or something like that.....i remember something like that happening......roger is a baby

he also shoudl have been thrown out of the game for chucking the bat at piazza.....and his excuse of thinkning it was the ball makes it all the more pathetic because there's no way you are going to throw the ball at the batter......all this because piazza owned him that year, i hope to God he sucks this year, because that's what he deserves

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers
    Clemens also said he did not know what was in his new Yankees contract when asked about his personnal service clause.....Do you believe him?

This is the same guy who when he picked up the broken bat by Piazza and threw it towards him, said he thought it was the ball ...I guess that is why he would throw it towards the backstop instead of first base
    Roger is the original Texas con man. Do his kids Koobie, Kubbie, Klutzy and Kibble get lockers next to him his year?

Hall Of Fame
    Logically, why would the manager lie

Banned
    Remember when Roger "retired" from the Yankees? Does he have to give the Hummer back?
    The one from Suzyn?

All League
    All I can say is, he's a hell of a lot better than Chan Ho Park, Oliver Perez, or at this time in his career Mike Pelfrey.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Who gave him a Hummer? George?

Not only does he not have to give the Hummer back, he just got another one in public by the Yankee organization who bowed down to his demands...

JetsFan2012
    LOL Jermaine was banned again?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    LOL Jermaine was banned again?
    No S**T

Why did he get banned this time??