Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Rangers @ Yankees (5/8-5/10)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171

    Rangers @ Yankees (5/8-5/10)

    Here is the line up to Game 1 of the home stand against the Texas Rangers. I would really like another sweep of this team.


    1. Johnny Damon CF
    2. Derek Jeter SS
    3. Jason Giambi DH
    4. Alex Rodriguez 3B
    5. Hideki Matsui LF
    6. Jorge Posada C
    7. Bobby Abreu RF
    8. Robinson Cano 2B
    9. Doug Mientkiewicz 1B

      Andy Pettitte LHP


    1. Jerry Hairston CF
    2. Michael Young SS
    3. Mark Teixeira 3B
    4. Sammy Sosa DH
    5. Hank Blalock 3B
    6. Victor Diaz RF
    7. Ian Kinsler 2B
    8. Nelson Cruz LF
    9. Gerald Laird C

      Mike Wood RHP

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    I posted this in the wrong forum by accident. Go ahead a move it, my fault.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,468
    I really like moving Giambi to 3rd in the lineup..Abreu needs to get his swing back, and having him in front of Arod was really hurting us..Arod had no men to bring home.

    We'll see how it works out but I see Abreu moving back to the #3 spot in a few days

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Here is the line up to Game 1 of the home stand against the Texas Rangers. I would really like another sweep of this team.


    1. Johnny Damon CF
    2. Derek Jeter SS
    3. Jason Giambi DH
    4. Alex Rodriguez 3B
    5. Hideki Matsui LF
    6. Jorge Posada C
    7. Bobby Abreu RF
    8. Robinson Cano 2B
    9. Doug Mientkiewicz 1B

      Andy Pettitte LHP


    1. Jerry Hairston CF
    2. Michael Young SS
    3. Mark Teixeira 3B
    4. Sammy Sosa DH
    5. Hank Blalock 3B
    6. Victor Diaz RF
    7. Ian Kinsler 2B
    8. Nelson Cruz LF
    9. Gerald Laird C

      Mike Wood RHP
    This is not significant news at all to be posted on page 1, and doesn't even have an "OT" to at least show you realized that it is OT.

    So you shouldn't post stupid **** like this here on the main page.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    I would really like another sweep of this team.
    And I would like a hummer from Catherine Zeta Jones.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    This is not significant news at all to be posted on page 1, and doesn't even have an "OT" to at least show you realized that it is OT.

    So you shouldn't post stupid **** like this here on the main page.

    Thanks in advance.
    Hey *******. Read the 2nd post of the thread. Even God makes mistakes.

    Thanks for reminding me that you are the biggest douche bag on JI
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-08-2007 at 06:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    And I would like a hummer from Catherine Zeta Jones.
    Hey man dreams come true.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Hey *******. Read the 2nd post of the thread. Even God makes mistakes.

    Thanks for reminding me that you are the biggest douche bag on JI
    Stop coming on to me, your hunky prom date will be upset

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Hey man dreams come true.
    Maybe when Roger comes back!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    This place needs more mods.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    This place needs more mods.
    Why to move the thread you purposely put on the LS?

  12. #12
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    I'm pretty sure Sean posting this on the Strip was an accident. He usually makes Yankees game threads for every game in the baseball forum. Calm down, kids.

    I'd like to see a nice strong outing from Pettite tonight.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Cano is horrible right now.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Cano is horrible right now.
    Only matter of time till he comes out of his slump, he is to good of a hitter. He'll be way over .300 at the end of the season. David Wright is going through the same thing also right now.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Dougie is getting hot!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Why to move the thread you purposely put on the LS?
    who f***ing cares where he puts it
    wow

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Finally some 2 out hitting.

    3-1 Yankees.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Big break for the Yanks. Matsui ends up with an error assisted triple and the Yankees go up by 2.

    3-1

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    Big break for the Yanks. Matsui ends up with an error assisted triple and the Yankees go up by 2.

    3-1

    That ball was roped. Wouldn't be surprised if it later changed to a hit.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    That ball was roped. Wouldn't be surprised if it later changed to a hit.
    Yeah, but it was still very much catchable.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us