Thread: Everybody makes mistakes, possibly even Obama

Everybody makes mistakes, possibly even Obama

[I]"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed." [/I] - Barack Hussein Obama

(actual death total - 12)

yes you are right. Everyone does make mistakes. It takes a real man to recognise that and reconsider his position.

[quote]
    A short while later, his shirt sleeves rolled up and his head glistening with sweat, Obama appeared to realize his error.

``There are going to be times when I get tired. There are going to be times when I get weary. There are going to be times when I make mistakes,'' he said.
    [/quote]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]yes you are right. Everyone does make mistakes. It takes a real man to recognise that and reconsider his position.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

What, he was close? He was only off by 9,988 people.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec]What, he was close? He was only off by 9,988 people.[/QUOTE]

he was dead on... if you round up to the nearest 10,000

Bush makes mistakes every day, he admits nothing. I don't want a perfect candidate I want a guy who has an open mind and isn't too proud to back down.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]Bush makes mistakes every day, he admits nothing. I don't want a perfect candidate I want a guy who has an open mind and isn't too proud to back down.[/QUOTE]

Barack as President, 2009: I just launched all of our nukes at China because they attacked us.

10 mins later: Ooops, I was tired: it was actually Iran calling us names again. My bad; hope no one's inconvenienced.

[QUOTE=quantum]Barack as President, 2009: I just launched all of our nukes at China because they attacked us.

10 mins later: Ooops, I was tired: it was actually Iran calling us names again. My bad; hope no one's inconvenienced.[/QUOTE]

quantum do you have any idea how hard it is for a President to launch a full scale nuclear attack? it's not just picking up that red phone, there's like a dozen redundancy layers.

[QUOTE=bitonti]quantum do you have any idea how hard it is for a President to launch a full scale nuclear attack? it's not just picking up that red phone, there's like a dozen redundancy layers.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he'll just bomb their embassy in Serbia ... It would be easier.

After years of searching, I have finally found it...the message board where no one misspeaks.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance][I]"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed." [/I] - Barack Hussein Obama

(actual death total - 12)[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.smddrums.com/woodcell/straws.jpg[/IMG]