Thread: Everybody makes mistakes, possibly even Obama

Everybody makes mistakes, possibly even Obama

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed." - Barack Hussein Obama

(actual death total - 12)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    yes you are right. Everyone does make mistakes. It takes a real man to recognise that and reconsider his position.

A short while later, his shirt sleeves rolled up and his head glistening with sweat, Obama appeared to realize his error.

``There are going to be times when I get tired. There are going to be times when I get weary. There are going to be times when I make mistakes,'' he said.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    yes you are right. Everyone does make mistakes. It takes a real man to recognise that and reconsider his position.

JetsFan2012
    What, he was close? He was only off by 9,988 people.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    What, he was close? He was only off by 9,988 people.
    he was dead on... if you round up to the nearest 10,000

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Bush makes mistakes every day, he admits nothing. I don't want a perfect candidate I want a guy who has an open mind and isn't too proud to back down.

Hall Of Fame
    Bush makes mistakes every day, he admits nothing. I don't want a perfect candidate I want a guy who has an open mind and isn't too proud to back down.

Barack as President, 2009: I just launched all of our nukes at China because they attacked us.

10 mins later: Ooops, I was tired: it was actually Iran calling us names again. My bad; hope no one's inconvenienced.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum
    Barack as President, 2009: I just launched all of our nukes at China because they attacked us.

10 mins later: Ooops, I was tired: it was actually Iran calling us names again. My bad; hope no one's inconvenienced.
    quantum do you have any idea how hard it is for a President to launch a full scale nuclear attack? it's not just picking up that red phone, there's like a dozen redundancy layers.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

quantum do you have any idea how hard it is for a President to launch a full scale nuclear attack? it's not just picking up that red phone, there's like a dozen redundancy layers.
    Maybe he'll just bomb their embassy in Serbia ... It would be easier.

All League
    After years of searching, I have finally found it...the message board where no one misspeaks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance
    "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed." - Barack Hussein Obama

(actual death total - 12)