Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senators vs. Sabres Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet
    OK, let me backpeddle but just a little bit. Ottawa looked like they spotted the Sabres the first goal - 10 seconds into the game. Then it was up to Ottawa to overcome that goal but couldn't especially since Buffalo scored two more. 10 seconds???????

The first Buffalo goal looked way too contrived to me!
    There is one problem with what you are saying...we are talking about Derek Roy.

Derek Roy.

Derek Roy. Mr. "I've hit 4 posts and missed more open net chances than your Grandmother can handle" Himself.

And he puts one over Emery from that angle...

I don't think it was planned. From a Briere or Drury, or even Afinogenov, your story might hold water...but not Derek Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7

I don't think it was planned. From a Briere or Drury, or even Afinogenov, your story might hold water...but not Derek Roy.
    You're giving that story too much credit--it would hold water from NO one

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    You're giving that story too much credit--it would hold water from NO one
    I agree, but well, I didn't want to completely shatter his dreams.

LOL!

Now you've just added fuel to my conspiracy fire. You're saying the least likely Buffalo Sabres player scored the goal? Grandmother?

At least they went down fighting today...What a performance by Ryan Miller in this series...Saw him crying after the loss during the trophy presentation, and he should have...his team let him down for the first 3 games.

He should be handed a blank check and told to name his price.

So, I guess it's now to the saying that fits us Jets fans best....

There's always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    At least they went down fighting today...What a performance by Ryan Miller in this series...Saw him crying after the loss during the trophy presentation, and he should have...his team let him down for the first 3 games.

He should be handed a blank check and told to name his price.

So, I guess it's now to the saying that fits us Jets fans best....

There's always next year.
    I was rooting for Buffy and was sorry to see them lose. But you guys will have a tougher time next year because I see you losing at least one and possibly two of your top players..

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    I was rooting for Buffy and was sorry to see them lose. But you guys will have a tougher time next year because I see you losing at least one and possibly two of your top players..
    It will be interesting to see what happens...I think they will find a way to keep either Drury or Briere, but hopefully they don't lose both.

Either way, this was our best shot...I hope some of this young talent they have in Ra-cha-cha can come up and play.

I hope they let Dany Heatley drive the team bus.